Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

sout posted:

I really hope it's bullshit, because No Girls Allowed would be pretty dumb.
Also, there's very little evidence that we even get to customise the character: which I guess wouldn't in reality be that big of a deal but would still be lovely.

These weeks of speculation are going to be unbearable.

It's to be speculation until e3 which is the 17th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Theta Zero posted:

Watch E3 just be a bunch of trailers.

E3 is one of the few instances where game journalist actually do something.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Actually I meant to go in QA and ask softball questions.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

I thought most of the thing that mutated in fallout was because of a mix of radiation/FEV and mostly FEV. There is a few tape in fallout 1 or 2 that talk about it saying radiation alone couldn't cause such mutation. There was huge vats of FEV laying around in some bases in the use so when the bomb fell it went airborne and contaminated everything. That's why most ghoul changed in 2077. I am citing this by memory but I am sure that if I am wrong I didn't miss the mark by much.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

The BoS lost their goal a long time ago, at the moment that something like the NCR rises they have no goal anymore. One fallout game scenario I imagine was in the middle of an agreement where the BoS, the remnant of the enclave and NCR is trying to become something akin to what the US government was back then to fight a new threat.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

You have to admit that compared to most companies the marketing machine for fallout 4 started only months before release; and I found this refreshing.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Fallout 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Show me an open world game and I will show you bugs.

• Locked thread