Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHUBNIGGURATHS CLIT
Jan 6, 2005

you're

MisterBibs posted:

I don't see what you're so upset about. Skyrim (and Valve games) is commercially and critically well received, and the same stuff I couldn't stand in WoW are generally the same reason why everyone who came back for the latest expansion have left in what was described as its 'biggest quarterly drop ever'. Don't get me wrong, it'd be fuckin' awesome if I alone was some gaming bellweather, but at least I'm part of the group that developers listen to. It's win win. Developers make games folks like I like, gaming gets better because of it.

PM me if you want to talk about it there so it's not a derail, but frankly it seems like you're just upset that developers listen to folks like me over someone like you, and that games are better for it.

Nah, the leveling content was fine. Getting to cap and not being able to flying is unacceptable.

You are one of the weirdest fuckers on this whole god drat benighted forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHUBNIGGURATHS CLIT
Jan 6, 2005

you're

Fergus posted:

Did I strike a nerve? :banjo:

it's just a real tired-out lameass lovely thing to do, to pretend like you can't understand black people speaking to eachother for a big laff

SHUBNIGGURATHS CLIT
Jan 6, 2005

you're
Misterbibs is well known for being the games forum equivalent of Chauncey Gardener from "Being There," minus the good-natured charm and occasional, accidental insight.

I am running this game on Ultra and am not sure why nobody has any shadows.

• Locked thread