Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?

Red Minjo posted:

I'm pretty sure I half-solved a dozen puzzles in this game, and only solved one non-mandatory one. It's kind of a shame that I was able to just push through like that, because what I did get solved was pretty good. I might have to go in again some time and have more patience in building up my mental map and solving some more puzzles.
That's the good thing though; you can play through the entire game without really solving any puzzles (at least none that require a lot of brain power). I like that if the game ever got too easy, then they could still progress and enjoy the baseline story. But if they wanted to know the real, full story then they'd have to actually figure out the harder puzzles. It's a nice option for those that want an easy trip through a lovely game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
Also not sure if you guys might be interested in playing this yourself, but it's on sale today over at the Humble Store for like 75% off (which is an amazing deal for such a great and mind bending game): https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/etherone_deluxe_storefront

• Locked thread