Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kangra
May 7, 2012

This premise seems pretty similar to To the Moon (and even the terrain around the lighthouse bears a faint resemblance to it.) Although this does seem to have a bit more depth in its gameplay; I'm not sure yet if I really like it, but I kind of felt that way about To the Moon as well; in the end I wanted to like it more than I did.

That wire fix seemed like the sort of thing you'd do if you're crazy: apparently splicing the wires on either end but also having a random plug in the middle.

Did the O in TAYLOR go away because of a random button push, or is that a glitch of the memory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

This is doing a nice job of showing her character both old and young.

Although it only takes one false step to feel wrong, and "please RSVP' is too modern a usage for 1966. It brought me out of the mood they'd established for a bit.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

JamieTheD posted:

Noted by Emily Post in the 1920s, so... Yeah, it would have been around in the 60s. Especially with the resurgence in french fashion around the time (It was adopted in Britain along with a bunch of other french etiquette around C18th)

The problem is not 'RSVP', but 'RSVP please'. The latter is fairly common now, maybe even the most common, but would have been considered unnecessarily redundant in times past (since the SVP already means 'please' in French). R.S.V.P. has indeed been around for over a century.

Kangra fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jul 4, 2015

• Locked thread