Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Nanigans posted:

Any word on if they're planning amiibos for the five DLC characters?

I'd like if Hero received amiibos for all 4 alts, or at least for Loto/Erdrick. I assume male & female Byleth is a given.

Considering Link, Zelda and Ganondorf all got redesigns for Ultimate, I wonder if they're getting new amiibo.

Then there's a bunch of Player 2s that should get figures like Young Ike, Classic Wario, Male Wii Fit Trainer, Female Robin, Alph, any other Villager...

At this point I doubt they're going to do more Player 2s for the old ones, if only because they have to prioritize the DLC character amiibos. I wish they would have at least treated the male/female forms as equals because it's really disappointing to not get a female Robin. My poor Chrom is all alone.

Crossing my fingers for alternate Heroes and female Byleth, I think they have a better chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Nanigans posted:

I’m collecting them out of a sense of obligation rather than genuine enthusiasm at this point (though I do really want that Terry)

Stop buying them, then! What's the point of a collection if you don't care about the stuff you collected? At that point it's just a heap of plastic.

Curate it a bit; only get the ones you actually are enthusiastic about, like Terry.