Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

A Steamshots episode without Rufus is like a vaporwave album where none of the nostalgic samples are relevant to what you experienced as a child

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

can someone link me to the video where rufus vomits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RUg7LPujg

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=3682487 And just have this badboy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Oh gently caress yes. I love these lovely videos soo much. Cant get enough seeing the fweakin axe Meister being a sad retard in 20 minute bites. I'm dead serious lmfao. I think he's awesome.

Mods?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm mad my irony poisoning was strong enough that I watched a few of these videos back in the day and pretended they were good.

You're an outrageous assclown.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Posting on the POS drained all of his irony. Show some respect for the afflicted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The funny thing is, he firmly asserts that posting in the POS was irony... And yet they revere him as a god there and by "sheer coincidence" 80% of the forum is also New Zealanders? lmfao... Okay... Sure thing bud.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

How could you possibly explain irony poisoning to a therapist.

It's probably highly similar to explaining the symptoms of depression, which irony poisoning sufferers often experience as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread