Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Strong start so far. Axemaniac pronounces Fury as "furry"

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

No Rufus...

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

A Steamshots episode without Rufus is like a vaporwave album where none of the nostalgic samples are relevant to what you experienced as a child

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

What's Rufus? Is that his retarded comically alcoholic projection of himself. That's some good poo poo. Drinking and puking on himself and muttering. I'm watching this crap instead of professionally made, award winning television series.

Are you mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm mad my irony poisoning was strong enough that I watched a few of these videos back in the day and pretended they were good.

youre just pretending you dont have irony poisoning anymore

• Locked thread