Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004
stay out of yospos, bithc

Oh gently caress yes. I love these lovely videos soo much. Cant get enough seeing the fweakin axe Meister being a sad retard in 20 minute bites. I'm dead serious lmfao. I think he's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

What's Rufus? Is that his retarded comically alcoholic projection of himself. That's some good poo poo. Drinking and puking on himself and muttering. I'm watching this crap instead of professionally made, award winning television series.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Are you mad?

I'm mad my irony poisoning was strong enough that I watched a few of these videos back in the day and pretended they were good.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The funny thing is, he firmly asserts that posting in the POS was irony... And yet they revere him as a god there and by "sheer coincidence" 80% of the forum is also New Zealanders? lmfao... Okay... Sure thing bud.

I'm tired of this nonsense. I'm tired of pretending things are good because they're bad. YOSPOS proves that a forum can be fuckign funny AND tell it like it is and if that threatens you, you need to talk a little walk away from the computer and grow the hell up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

youre just pretending you dont have irony poisoning anymore

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm cured.

I'm glad, dude. Was there anyone oyu talked to, or is this something I should try and get through on my own?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Darryl Sheetz.

• Locked thread