Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Does TBK even need my vote at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Can we lynch Anidav please since he's throwing shade on a confirmed town now. And can't even remember that whole process of deduction of "cop".

Quoting for a new page and inevitable last minute page skimmers

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Kat please, can't we settle this over Oporto?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
We can always kill Anidav tomorrow. Enough of us are above board.

##vote thatbastardken

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Lest we forget Birb Katter, who died to make our village a slightly safer place.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Votecount for Day 4

thatbastardken (7): Asphyxious, xutech, Kat Delacour, Birdstrike, Kat Delacour, Freudian Slip, Those On My Left, Gwynplaine, Gwynplaine
Anidav (2): Kat Delacour, thatbastardken, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left

Not Voting (1): Anidav

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 12th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

The sky may yet fall on our heads!

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Geriatrix was getting old anyway.
It's for the best.

-----------------

Thatbastardken - Geriatrix. Vanilla Townie was put to rest.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Another peaceful morning graces our little village in Gaul.

The sky is clear and the weather warm.

Postaldistrix arrives mid morning and the villagers get their mail from abroad and about the continent.
Life is good.

Except for the niggling suspicion that the Roman spies still inhabit the town.
--------------
Day 5 Begins.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

As we are getting close to the end and its a weekend, I'm making today and tomorrow Hammer days.

Day will last as long as it takes to reach hammer, Night will take as long as it takes to process night actions.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Mail?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
I think I know what happened but I want to hear from the Vig team.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Did anybody get anything good in the post?

I feel like it is probably TOML because of the rule of Anidavs (functionally useless) but I want to lynch Anidav anyway.

Please may we lynch Anidav Sirs.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

Did anybody get anything good in the post?

I feel like it is probably TOML because of the rule of Anidavs (functionally useless) but I want to lynch Anidav anyway.

Please may we lynch Anidav Sirs.

So how do you explain Anidav leading the lynch on MMG?

I got mail saying my parents are staying in Switzerland for a bit longer and might sling through Italy on their return, meaning I will be in the village another month.

No, I don't know what that means.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I don't/can't.

I can only assume it's the same special brain cell that led him to call shade on Gaspy, sane cop confirmed town.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I got a whittlin' knife. No, it has no other special uses, and I am bereft at that fact.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kat Delacour posted:

I don't/can't.

I can only assume it's the same special brain cell that led him to call shade on Gaspy, sane cop confirmed town.

The same way you did?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
He wasn't confirmed town then.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

The same way you did?

:v:

Wait. Maybe my mail that told me I was "staying in the village" means someone blocked a kill on me?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Hopefully you can all muster up the intellectual fortitude to recognise I left Gaspy alone once we had a confirmed sane town cop reading on him? Like, put him in the Green column?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
My mail was from a fellow Druid describing that the amount of rain he had been making was sure to win him the the Druid competition this year, but his village was starting to get annoyed with him.

:confuoot:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

So how do you explain Anidav leading the lynch on MMG?

I got mail saying my parents are staying in Switzerland for a bit longer and might sling through Italy on their return, meaning I will be in the village another month.

No, I don't know what that means.

To say you will be in the village another month implies it is your temporary home.

That's an implication right there.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh, Justforkix is from Paris. Carry on.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Kat Delacour posted:

Hopefully you can all muster up the intellectual fortitude to recognise I left Gaspy alone once we had a confirmed sane town cop reading on him? Like, put him in the Green column?

Not going ignore the literally days you put into driving a lynch on me, either.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Right whatever.

I'll flip town but I suppose you have enough to nut out the remainder. If it makes you feel better do it. But pretty pretty for my contributions to Gaulish society can we lynch Anidav first. I will self-vote the next day to speedier hammer if you like.

##vote Anidav

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

My mail was an expired job interview invitation. :smith:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That was meant to be pretty please but my dashing good looks got in the way.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

These Delacour's are crazy.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Why Kat. Why.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

As I said once I hear from Asterix and Obelix I'm confident I've worked this down to TWO possible scenarios.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

I'm genuinely unsure what to do. I really can't see Anidav bussing MMG like that, but Kat's doing a good job of sounding town. I am happy to wait until the other posters show up

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It's consistent with my approach, if you're not paying attention you can get lynched.

I was one of the first to say Ken's lack of a vote for MMG was almost too obvious if he was scum, unless the scum had literally given up or they were hinging on a prayer of Ken going off first without the numbers to carry it themselves.

I've called out everyone for ignoring plurality, thankfully it's over for the remainder, and people who didn't pay enough attention to the runnings of the game to even make a list of the two god forsaken Gauls cleared by our departed cop. Be so totally over the game, ugh, I can't even if you must. Is it really that hard to remember the two clearly innocent people so you know who to trust? The only plausible reason for not paying attention to that is because you are a filthy Roman.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Kat Delacour posted:

It's consistent with my approach, if you're not paying attention you can get lynched.

I was one of the first to say Ken's lack of a vote for MMG was almost too obvious if he was scum, unless the scum had literally given up or they were hinging on a prayer of Ken going off first without the numbers to carry it themselves.

I've called out everyone for ignoring plurality, thankfully it's over for the remainder, and people who didn't pay enough attention to the runnings of the game to even make a list of the two god forsaken Gauls cleared by our departed cop. Be so totally over the game, ugh, I can't even if you must. Is it really that hard to remember the two clearly innocent people so you know who to trust? The only plausible reason for not paying attention to that is because you are a filthy Roman.

Or you're bowmoring your little heart out.

Saying ken is likely town is easy for scum, because, *drumroll*

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm a busy fisherman.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Christ, Gaspy, you're meant to be the forensic linguist. Read between my lines or ... I don't know .. What do you do?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
And FURTHERMORE since I helped argued myself down from my own lynch when I got flipped by an actual cop I'd appreciate it not being called Bowmoring. If I were scum this would be pure Delacour magic.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Okay okay okay stop the slapfight.

Just go with me on this for a second

If we take as granted that Gaspy, Kat, and Anidav are all town (I know basically none of you three would agree with this, but go with me for a second), who would you vote for instead?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
The only option left is Birdstrike for having the biggest testicles in France claiming Poison Doctor and riding the risk there was someone else with that ability; or Gwyn for having the most foresight since Pete Campbell Governoring Gaspy against his own team-mates in order to build credit in the late game.

Everyone else is cleared or cleared by association.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Which is to say, it has to be either TOML, Anidav or myself (but I know it's not myself)

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Yeah okay. On that basis I'm pretty happy to vote Anidav but I want to see what our Masons say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Xutech and I had only one vig kill (one potion), do that's why we didn't kill anyone last night. We tracked Anidav again and he stayed home all night.

I believe this clears Anidav

• Locked thread