Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Ho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
#vote Anidav

Never forget

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Try to listen to me this time gorsh. I might RP in broken French to avoid persecuting myself with terse posting.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
avez-vous commence?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Chattefix

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Mon dieu, ces merdes posting

Stop shitposting so much, I'm having a v busy day and then you're all going to hassle me for having low post count, I don't even have time to check my bad french you assholes

##vote Anidav

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

Is your dieu Toutatis? This is important.

Oui, certainement hon hon hon

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Gwynplaine posted:

The accumulation of data on each player is an important and acceptable approach to the game.

*prints out your post history*

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Anidav posted:

People just don't like me in the same way I hate blacksmiths.

Parce qu'ils avons des emplois?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Mithranderp posted:

for all you barbarians out there, mdr is the french version of 'lol'

it stands for mort de rire, literally 'died of laughing'

Aidez-vous les romains?!

faux-vote Mith :comeback:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Man I can't even joke clearly. This was a bad idea

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Duolingo lied, mafias cried.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Mithranderp posted:

de toute façon, les Romains sont trop débile de nous comprendre.

mdr mdr mdr

hon hon hon

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Matthew Beet posted:

Also enough with the French. No one is impressed you picked the loser language in highschool .

When je suis PERSECUTED for being an aggressive townie I will hold you entirely responsible for preventing me from posting in the language of love.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

white mans burping posted:

How are you going to make dirty gestures when posting in a text based medium

literally frenching my keyboard

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
gtthgytyhyyhygythytghygtghggg6

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
False Gaul spotted.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
What's the soag summary? lovely toxx request?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
And scattergun voting I guess

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Limb vote. As in, I'm fully out on one but it's my gut. I think the gaspy - beet discussion is staged.

##vote Asphyxious

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Limb vote. As in, I'm fully out on one but it's my gut. I think the gaspy - beet discussion is staged.

##vote Asphyxious

Calling the outing of the spy Matthew Beeticus a victory for my gut feels, the same guts that told me Coq was bussed by bowmore.

##vote Asphyxious

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
There is no hammer, figures you aren't paying attention it's the anti town thing to do.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

thatbastardken posted:

last night looks like an own goal for the Romans - Mith protected Beet, but was killed by the scum and took Beet down as well. Am I reading that right? No need for 3p involvement.

I believe so, yes, but I wouldn't strike it out immediately. It's possible that having a hybrid protection-killing role like that is for balance, maybe there's a full doctor and Mith was a half doctor, or maybe there are a high combo of trackers/watchers/voyeurs and it's to throw them off the scent.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Sorry doorbell rang and I got distracted, I mean it doesn't rule out 3P because maybe they got unlucky with their kill or they are a suvivor or something ridic.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

Expecting one were you?

##vote thatbastardken

You did read Beet's role, he was a messenger?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

Oh right like its a setup.

Beet "messages" another scum, with a tricksy message.

Scum comes out today and says they got said message, everyone thinks oh right they must be town.

That's even less sensible that the realistic use of the messenger ability for a scum which is that beet messaged someone anonymously to say X-SCUM is TOWN.

Why would he use a night action to send a fake message to a scum bro, you're not even trying Gaspy.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Don't get smart with me sonny. Why waste the action on a scum bro to create a fake message! It makes no sense! Better to send literally any message in the world to a townie than to have a scum person say "I received a message from beet!" which they could organise/say ANYWAY.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Git Moaning Sar

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Did caesar have a throne for me to put a hand behind? (JOKE ALERT, A JOKE HAS BEEN SPOTTED, PLEASE IGNORE THIS TEST OF THE MAFIA HIGH ALERTS)

I had people standing behind me hassling me to do things. So rude. I'm on it, I totally didn't forget until 5 seconds before you materialised behind me to prod and poke and make me late for forums posting.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

Well alrighty. I was nurse, now activated paranoid Doctor, meant to replace Mith as a Babysitter. The idea being Bacteria in the comics also babysat occasionally.

As a paranoid doctor I also roleblock whoever I protect.

If you want to lynch me, go for it. But lynching a town protective power role will make you all dumb as heck. I will NEVER let any town who vote on this live it down.

Babysitter as doctor as a double kill role in the right circumstances reeks of standby at best and it is laughable to me that your role is to be promoted to replace THAT. You know better than that too which is why I can only assume your throwing yourself on the grenade to give your team another days invisibility to renarrate and regroup.

You diabolical bastard.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If you are a nurse promoted to doctor to replace a babysitter I still won't apologise to you because you'd do the same, this is either an incoherently composed game or a gambit.

My laptop internet is being fucky, who isn't posting? That xacute or whatever the gently caress guy and who else?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh my god, you suck!

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I had (HAD) some concerns about Birb Katter and Birdstrike because I got confused and thought they were the same person. Birb Katter has spectator posted in a couple of games according to the VoteFinder, so he's making (either legitimate or calculated) newbie errors like talking about potions and poo poo. Birdstrike is a more seasoned player and is making calls accordingly, which is why I got confused when I thought he was the same person who claimed newbie. Gut Feels: Nothing tingling. I temporarily absolve thee.

Gwyn: Voted for me but I'm not buying it (as a real push or concern). Gut Feels: Could be a brotherly team effort but I think it's just Gwyn having a lark.

xutech: I don't feel you are participating, you're white noise. Gut feels: Worth a cheeky peek.

bowmore: I'm off the scent this game, but he is agreeing with me ... He isn't posting much but I don't feel bad about it yet. Gut feels: Eh CBF.

TOML: I have no reason for it but I feel like he took on the beet role for staged conversations. I also feel like the TOML I am used to participates more and with more depth. Gut Feels: Worth consideration.

skip a few 99 100 I'll have a look later/continue writing in another post.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh my god Gaspy.

OH. MY. GOD.

You need some en francais feel-good to remind you of what you're trying to immitate:

honhonhon L'oreal because you're worth it.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

Kommando sent the message later, as he figured with beet being dead it "didn't matter". So it wasn't until it came up in the thread he went "oh yeah whoops guess I better send it".

Obviously not asking Kommando to confirm this as that would make me all but confirmed town, and I wouldn't want to get in the way of slobbering dullards lynching the town doctor.

JE SUIS MORTE

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Anidav:

Ken: I don't know why but I feel funny about you. Could be anything. Gut feels: Worth a booz revooz

MMG: Was trying to start an anti-French train, obvs a Roman (probably not). Gut feels: Probably town?????

Have I forgotten someone? I probably forgot someone. Cut me some slack though I was photoshopping an Anidav gag.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I just made it! FOR YOU. ANIDAV. NEGATIVE UTILITY. ANTI-TOWN. I hosed up my own joke though and in the heat of copy pasting from the role wiki forgot to add the negative utility line.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Have I forgotten someone? I probably forgot someone. Cut me some slack though I was photoshopping an Anidav gag.

God help me, Anidav reminded me of FS.

Freudian Slip has done some vague effort posting on who didn't vote yesterday but since the results include 2 corpses an Anidav it's an easy claim to effort. Gut feeling: Ehhhhhh I don't have much more than that. There's a lot of low volume posters and I don't necessarily believe it's fair. But everytime we play this game we have to learn the hard way there is probably at least one scum coasting.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

I've been nothing but straightforward today and this "oh wow Gaspy is posting weird" is pretty tired. Every single time I drop the haughty savant thing people flip the gently caress out and it's just not worth it.

Cretins. Next time you don't get the Gaspy you want, but the Gaspy you deserve.

If it wasn't for that paranoid doctor poo poo I would have bought this. I can get on board with this idea that you're a misunderstood wunderkid but that weird rear end role claim you put through cannot be ignored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
You're really chucking your toys out of the pram here and I don't buy it.

Xutech you have today a bit I guess but you're also the lowest total posts of any player. So, you know, keep up the good work of today mate you're behind the votefinder.

• Locked thread