Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Crusader Kings II: Incest, Plagues, and Cats, Oh My!

Haven't played CK2 in awhile. But with this expansion and optimization, I might become re-addicted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

Started a new game and my first kid and heir has the same birthday as I do in real life. :tinfoil:

Ended up born slow and died at age 20 :(

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

My physician tried to cure my gout by making me an eunuch. It didn't work. After imprisoning him, I summoned in my new physician who cured my gout immediately. Less than a year later, Satan restored my manhood.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

I wonder what went through the mind of King Chiko VIII. Took over the throne as a young child, fought off a civil war (which is a rite of passage at this point), turned all of his neighbors into tributaries, lived long enough to introduce his heir (something his father and grandfather didn't live long enough to do). He and his family even survived through the black plague. As soon as he re-opens the gates, bam! Cancer. Dead at age 30.

• Locked thread