Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

evilmiera posted:

Is there any way to mess with CK2 export saves so I actually get proper ideas instead of whatever the converter felt like giving me? Or were ideas for Norse/Scandinavian cultures just rolled into something else?

The converter exports an EU4 mod that can be edited in the same way as any other mod, including editing ideas, tech groups, and other stuff that tends to turn out strangely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
1.) Are there renders of the units from the Horse Lords content pack somewhere?
2.) Can somebody post a rundown of what the new portrait frames mean since they're kind of disorienting.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Funky Valentine posted:

So now that we have the outer fringes of the Yuan Dynasty on the map, guess who's hanging out with Kublai Khan around 1280.

This rules.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Every so often when I reinstall HIM for a new version of CK2 I forget to turn ARKO off.

It's... not very good.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

I actually really like the unit packs, but I also like zooming in on battles for no reason. :v:

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

So I was trying to play the next update of my LP and I keep on getting these blank event windows that can't be dismissed after less than a month:

The only mod I'm using is HIP.

There was a minor CK2 patch since I last played but I don't see an option to roll back to the prior version under betas-- everything in there is earlier.

Has anybody seen anything like this before, or have any idea how to fix it?

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Have the changes to to gender law/the status of women mechanic made it so that women can actually rule Muslim realms? How about merchant republics?

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

alcaras posted:

No to both, I believe.

That's dumb and bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Toplowtech posted:

Because most people know jackshit about the insanely large house of bourbon succession line and i took your "son and grandson" comment as meaning "two following kings of his line" because honestly it's the only ones whose intelligence mattered Louis XV (great-grandson of Louis XIV) and Louis XVI ( Grandson of Louis XV). Who ever give a poo poo about Le Grand and le Petit Dauphins, nowadays.

But... the topic of discussion was literally groomed heirs who died before the reigning king?

• Locked thread