Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

I'm guessing it's because (from what I've seen of LPs) Indian rulers don't differ from Catholic feudal rulers as much as muslims/republics/pagans do. India doesn't interact with the original game world that much in my experience - the only thing I've seen is Hinduism spread into the Steppes/Persia in an Old Gods Byzantine start where I smashed the Caliphate with holy wars (and therefore tanking Sunni MA).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Jedit posted:

Why is it impossible to create the Kingdom of Leon?

Isn't this a decision now? You destroy Asturias to make Leon.

chippocrates
Feb 20, 2013

Excelzior posted:

I'm 95% sure this is what happens? The only time the war ends is when the claim was NOT inheritable, or the Lord who was claimed against dies (and the claim becomes invalid due to his heir being in a different realm, religion, whatever).

For instance I recently had to murder 3 generations of Orleans dukes to get them to stop pressing their claim against the French king - their war did not stop until the last Weak Claim failed to inherit

or is the AI subject to different rules?

Does it change if you press a strong claim, the claimant dies and passes on a weak claim and the target is no longer valid?

• Locked thread