Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Hrvstmn31 posted:

From what I gather you speed run this game did that influence actually doing a lp of this game? Also if you didn't speed run this game how hard would getting S ranks normally be?
Considering he was just around a second faster than the S-Rank time in most levels, I think speed-running is the normal way to get S ranks...

What are the Japanese names of Teran and Ceres(sp?) ? Because they sure do sound like a Final Fantasy 6 reference to me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I am into this LP! I had heard bits and pieces about Mischief Makers before (starting with an ad for it, the first time I read "mischief", which I promptly pronounced wrong with a hard k for the ch for years to come), mostly adoration, but never got around to try it. It looks crazy and fun!

At first I was a little worried when the main vids showed you bumbling around a lot (I still think you could cut a few re-attempts at stuff), but the S-Rank vid shut my inner voice right up, that is amazing stuff. So I'd be sad to see this end, but I'd also love to read out Metroid Prime stuff, so do whatever you want :D.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

drat that olympic event seems annoying as hell - especially with the white balls, that seems incredibly arbitrary in a level which should by rights just gift you the S-Rank.

• Locked thread