Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Possessed child, not possessed baby. Big difference. It's in the first game, part of the main quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Yeah I got stuck when I tried to do a renegade ME2 play through. I didn't have enough space rear end in a top hat points to recruit a specific party member and since I hadn't constantly been a jerk to absolutely everyone for no reason I couldn't get enough points.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

They sure like hearing themselves talk about how great and important they are.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Orcs love sidequests. Who has time for anything important when there is loot and xp to be had?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nice wrestling move from Arkail against the trainer there. Made me think of this scene from Batman: You are beaten! Now I will break you!

How did they survive that fall? There wasn't even any water below.

Go and save the Arken, I'm sure it'll work this time.

Poil fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 23, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

"Hey! I'm a professional! It's not my fault I've got reflexes!"

Anyway, it was a nice change to hit the leader first and the underlings afterward.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Did that one orc speak with a Scottish accent? Heresy!

Yes, help.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I really like how you walk up to a npc and one of the dialog options is just killing him instantly. :allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Seems like a lot of people and all just for one lousy beggar. Must be a really slow day for the inquisition.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Wha...? Did he really say? For fucks sake. :cripes:

This made me uncomfortable. Who the hell thought that was a good idea?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

You shall not pass!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Orcs in speedos. Thanks game. I really wanted to see that.

Thanks for slogging through this corridor shooter basher of a game. :)

Poil fucked around with this message at 11:37 on May 16, 2016

• Locked thread