Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

The best FAQ is this one for Killer7 where the guy spends all this time giving his interpretation of the plot only to be completely contradicted by the official explanation that came months later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I remember playing through Terranigma... while reading a guide that had... multiple ellipses.... in every sentence. I think 13-year-old me wrote that guy an email telling him to write better, but looking back it's very likely that English wasn't his first language and I was just being a huge jerk

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Someone post that FAQ where the writer keeps talking about how sexy the game characters are or whatever. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a Final Fantasy X-2 FAQ like that that I used that I undoubtedly posted in here at some point.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

In Training posted:

There's a Final Fantasy X-2 FAQ like that that I used that I undoubtedly posted in here at some point.

Ya thats what Im thinking of. Ill read over some of it later today.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

SHISHKABOB posted:

I beat legend of zelda the ocarina of time with the help of this guy named marshmallow and his cool HTML gamefaqs guide: http://www.gamewinners.com/walkthrough/legend_zelda_ocarina_time/

oh no wait sorry the html thing is on gamewinners.com but whatever its a great guide

This is the post linking to the guide that rates every OOT woman from "ugly" to "you salivate at the thought".

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

I can't easily copy paste on mobile for some reason but how about this FFX-2 guide by CoolRikku that is interjected with opinions about which girl is hot in any given scene instead? http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/562386-final-fantasy-x-2/faqs/25872

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
CoolRikku

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
incredible

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

incredible

Lol

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

ol yeller posted:

incredible

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

incredible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Man.... aha... Guess I'd better start thinking about playing FFX-2 after all... :sweatdrop:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ol yeller posted:

incredible

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The Horny Writer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I invented liking that guy and reading his FAQs.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Also cool rikku is the version of the FAQ, not the writers name.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Split infinity: press erm...the sex...I mean x button to open the haha...sha-wing..."chest"

Me: it would be awesome if there was rape in this game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is the game really as sexy as they say?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You tell me dude.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Merciful Lord.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

beecock

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

posting in the horniest of the three gamefaqs thread on the first page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Split infinity: press erm...the sex...I mean x button to open the haha...sha-wing..."chest"

Me: it would be awesome if there was rape in this game.

lmfao

• Locked thread