Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Warbadger posted:

They upped the XP and credits gained per battle by a ton. You'll blow through the early tiers.

What he said ^..

Also the lower tiers you can enjoy the hell out of a fully decked Scorpion or hell the LAV-150 with incendiary rounds like I mentioned a few posts earlier. Pubbies panic when they are set on fire even if it is just a few ticks of damage.. but when every shot connects each time they poke out and they are on fire all the time it is absolute gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

demonR6 posted:

gently caress me last night was a miserable gaming night. I think our platoon lost every match and they were all run away, one-sided poo poo fests where half the team was wiped out before we even had a chance to get into position. The culmination of the evening was running into the three fucktards from PBKAC who had a tier 7, 6 & 5 top tier in a tier 3 match. We were thoroughly and completely poo poo on. Everything I shot at the tier 7 was a ricochet.. three full on side shots from the M60 which should have done something.

We switched to botes and that was not better so we quit for the evening. I can't do failcascades anymore like I used to.

The pubbies are getting as bad as tanks pubbies too. I've had games where I'm more in front in my mbt while I realize the rest of my mbts are hiding further back. As in, our light tanks are in front of them. I did have some decent games, but I saw that a similar lopsided tier 6 on my team while the enemy team only had tier 4. Those first two tiers are the worst though. I kept playing like tanks trying to peek and poke. However, the tanks are equipped such that it is better to just go careening at full speed into the enemy. Just like low tier WoT.

I really really really want to try arty though. We all know I love that class of vehicle in WoT, so I'm curious how the difference in tactical play works out. Also to see how much angles take in here. Swingfires and sheridans can suck a big a dick. What are your defense against those things? Have a rock nearby to break los with them? The t62's armor isn't that good anyway, but it is less so when there are atgms flying around. Them things are more deadly than any artillery (though, those are annoying too).

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
Sounds like you are having a similar experience. "Oh poo poo, what the gently caress happened to our team? They're all dead?!" We had almost back to back maps I think where our top tier MBT would yolo out front without support and get killed and two minutes later we are down 8 tanks to none.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
The swingfire is basically a way to skip some of the BMP grind.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I am buying that loving Sheridan tonight..

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

demonR6 posted:

Sounds like you are having a similar experience. "Oh poo poo, what the gently caress happened to our team? They're all dead?!" We had almost back to back maps I think where our top tier MBT would yolo out front without support and get killed and two minutes later we are down 8 tanks to none.

I had a game last night on that amazon forest map with the airfield in the middle. I had south spawn. Oddly, the system set everything up wrong, so it was 2 mbts and 2 tier 2 light tanks on the south spawn (I was one of those mbts). The north spawn had the entire rest of my team. As I'm driving forward, I realize that the other mbt turned and headed north leaving me and two lav-150s to handle south. It actually went better than north did, but we still lost because the enemy had 3 mbts on the south. We could really have used that 2nd mbt in the south to help counter them, but no.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
This is a pretty good game already. Compared to WoT, I like...

1) Low tiers are not poo poo boxes that go 15 kph. In fact, as a reflection of the fact that everything built from the late 1950's and onward was relatively speedy, nothing in this game is really that slow. At the slowest, some of the MBT's have speeds that are comparable to like an IS-3 or something in WoT.

2) You start off with cool tanks and can be in iconic stuff like an M60 or T-62 in just a handful of games. No more slogging through a stack of random Panzer whatevers before you get to the cool stuff. Tier 1 is fun as everything is pretty fast and there are autocannons everywhere. Also, everyone gets 6th sense.

3) Arty does what it should do in WoT - it keeps a big clump of heavy tanks from hiding behind a big rock all game. You will never totally wreck someones tank with one bullshit shot, and the actual big splash damage means that if you are trying to hug some corner, arty will wear you down eventually (no more waiting 40 seconds for your shot, just overshooting and doing 0 damage). Its less frustrating to play AS and less frustrating to play AGAINST.

4) Missiles are buggy still, but the potential for Battlefield-style wire guided missile trick shots is real and should be really rewarding of skill as the game matures.

5) Your tank is not a hunk of total garbage stock. Upgrades will make you more powerful, but there is no more feeling like your stock tank took a shell into the engine before the match even started.

6) Graphics engine has a lot more potential than the WoT engine. HD WoT looks good, but they are pressing up against what is possible with their engine - Armored Warfare already looks at least as good.

Right now, the biggest issue seems to be that the damage-to-hitpoints ratio is higher than WoT (most tanks seems to die in 3-5 hits from an equal tier tank) and the higher mobility means that a lot of the rounds have a ton of tanks dead just minutes in. It leads to the lopsided games that demon is talking about.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I think a big thing is that HP doesn't really scale up that much as you go up the tiers right now. Like, going from tier 4 to tier 5 basically means I can survive an extra hit from tier 4 tanks, but tier 5 tanks still kill me in like 4-5 shots so the speed at which you get killed basically doesn't change as you go up tiers. I took like 1400 damage in two hits from a centauro in my t-72, which means basically any tank in the game can kill me in one hit at that point (~100 hp left). And that was from me exposing my upper frontal armor and turret twice while I was moving to some different cover, each time very very briefly. A lower tier tank would have been dead without even a chance to do anything, but my situation wasn't much better.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I said it before and I will say it again:
If you consider buying into the beta, keep this in mind. One of the first tanks you can drive is a Gavin with a hilarious gun on top.
That is all you need to know.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

hopterque posted:

I think a big thing is that HP doesn't really scale up that much as you go up the tiers right now. Like, going from tier 4 to tier 5 basically means I can survive an extra hit from tier 4 tanks, but tier 5 tanks still kill me in like 4-5 shots so the speed at which you get killed basically doesn't change as you go up tiers. I took like 1400 damage in two hits from a centauro in my t-72, which means basically any tank in the game can kill me in one hit at that point (~100 hp left). And that was from me exposing my upper frontal armor and turret twice while I was moving to some different cover, each time very very briefly. A lower tier tank would have been dead without even a chance to do anything, but my situation wasn't much better.

HP not scaling quickly isn't really the problem and could be considered a really good thing because it reduces the built in power difference between tiers.

The problem is gun damage/DPS scales crazy fast. As an example the T-72 and T-80 have essentially the same 125mm gun with very similar ballistics. In this game the Tier 5 T-72 is dropping 437 damage shots while the Tier 7 T-80 deals 630 damage. Same reload time, same aim speed, etc. just flat out a shitload more damage. It's the same with all of the calibers, the damage scales up rapidly by tier.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Yeah, but you want tanks to feel more powerful as you go up tiers, and a big part of that is having guns do more damage. They have that part down, but hp doesn't increase on the same scale as alpha damage so you just die more and more quickly. I think they should reduce the damage inflation a bit and increase HP inflation a bit, meet in the middle so to speak.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

hopterque posted:

Yeah, but you want tanks to feel more powerful as you go up tiers, and a big part of that is having guns do more damage. They have that part down, but hp doesn't increase on the same scale as alpha damage so you just die more and more quickly. I think they should reduce the damage inflation a bit and increase HP inflation a bit, meet in the middle so to speak.

You get better penetration, better armor, better gadget options (ERA/sensors/etc.), and usually better mobility.

Scaling HP quickly only increases the issues power scaling bring to the game by widening the gap betwene tiers. Not only is the guy 2 tiers over you dropping 50% more damage on you with a near identical tank, but now he takes 50% more on top of all of the other built in advantages coming with the newer tank? Why? Because he has a larger number next to his tank than you do, so he needs to feel powerful while shooting tanks with smaller numbers next to them? No thanks.

Increasing power difference between tiers doesn't really add anything positive to the game. Being a fodder tank isn't fun and with a matchmaking system that mixes tiers, you're going to be a fodder tank half the time. This also means the matchmaker must be a hell of a lot more granular and only allow small tier differences - something there's no benefit to and a lot of downsides as it stratifies the playerbase/increases queue times/decreases variety of vehicles in any given game/etc. It also stratifies content for the singleplayer portion. You're useless in a higher level mission because everything is a damage sponge and you die in 2 hits. You'd be similarly overpowered in a lower level mission.

I'd much rather the T-72A rolling up against a T-90 only have to deal with the T-90's advantages in reload speed, higher pen ammo, far better armor, ERA, active protection system, modern gun stabilizer, better sight range/whatever from modern sensor suite, etc. If he somehow outplays the dude in the T-90 and manages to put his shells through the armor, the T-72 should still be a real threat. Not just a case were you're sitting there plinking shots through his rear end for lovely damage until the moron realizes you're there, turns around to face you, and wrecks you in a single shot. I'd also rather it be possible for the T-90 to actually see a T-72A or T-64B in a match rather than just seeing other T-90s and M1A2s or whatever every single game because lol 90% of the tanks in the game either have only a fraction of their HP and damage or have shitloads more in both categories so we can't match them together!

Warbadger fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Jun 13, 2015

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

Michaellaneous posted:

I said it before and I will say it again:
If you consider buying into the beta, keep this in mind. One of the first tanks you can drive is a Gavin with a hilarious gun on top.
That is all you need to know.
I'm super bummed that you can't replace the autocannon with a M47 Dragon because I wanted to roleplay as my favourite Wargame unit

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

demonR6 posted:

The My.com launcher will open even when the servers are no online and you can update the client and run the integrity check as well. I did that for shits & giggles before suggesting it to you. Also anyone who reads this and decides to look at it and sees the 'Delete game installation files' option, FYI removing that saves you 24 Gb but also forces you to download the entire package on the next update. This last patch was almost 11 Gb and if I had removed the game install files it would have been double the wait.

Battalion snipe bwahahaha...

CHAI: sniped.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Warbadger posted:

You get better penetration, better armor, better gadget options (ERA/sensors/etc.), and usually better mobility.

Scaling HP quickly only increases the issues power scaling bring to the game by widening the gap betwene tiers. Not only is the guy 2 tiers over you dropping 50% more damage on you with a near identical tank, but now he takes 50% more on top of all of the other built in advantages coming with the newer tank? Why? Because he has a larger number next to his tank than you do, so he needs to feel powerful while shooting tanks with smaller numbers next to them? No thanks.

Increasing power difference between tiers doesn't really add anything positive to the game. Being a fodder tank isn't fun and with a matchmaking system that mixes tiers, you're going to be a fodder tank half the time. This also means the matchmaker must be a hell of a lot more granular and only allow small tier differences - something there's no benefit to and a lot of downsides as it stratifies the playerbase/increases queue times/decreases variety of vehicles in any given game/etc. It also stratifies content for the singleplayer portion. You're useless in a higher level mission because everything is a damage sponge and you die in 2 hits. You'd be similarly overpowered in a lower level mission.

I'd much rather the T-72A rolling up against a T-90 only have to deal with the T-90's advantages in reload speed, higher pen ammo, far better armor, ERA, active protection system, modern gun stabilizer, better sight range/whatever from modern sensor suite, etc. If he somehow outplays the dude in the T-90 and manages to put his shells through the armor, the T-72 should still be a real threat. Not just a case were you're sitting there plinking shots through his rear end for lovely damage until the moron realizes you're there, turns around to face you, and wrecks you in a single shot. I'd also rather it be possible for the T-90 to actually see a T-72A or T-64B in a match rather than just seeing other T-90s and M1A2s or whatever every single game because lol 90% of the tanks in the game either have only a fraction of their HP and damage or have shitloads more in both categories so we can't match them together!

A sense of progression is a really important thing in games, though, people want to feel like they're getting more powerful in a visible way, not just because their gun aims a bit better or fires a bit faster or whatever. They want bigger numbers.

I think if they cut alpha damage across the board by some percentage (say 20%) and boosted hp by a similar percentage across the board, you could make things feel at least a little more drawn out instead of the way it is now where half the tanks in the game can kill my t-72 in 3 shots (as opposed to the t-62 which dies in two shots to the same type of tanks). Everything dies incredibly quickly right now, basically regardless of tier.

Michi88
Sep 15, 2012

Still a Pubbie Magnet
How does it work!?
:livintrope:

Warbadger posted:

They upped the XP and credits gained per battle by a ton. You'll blow through the early tiers.

I'm in the BMD/sheridan/m60 atm. I'm just get frustrated because i keep getting disconnected and the game closes, which is just straight up ridiculous seeing how i can ignore the message for a little bit ( although it makes aiming a bitch), and keep playing with people.

Michi88 fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Jun 13, 2015

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Filthy J4G
btw for those who are confused, maximum accuracy is when the reticle is smallest (ie. full aim when stopped) and minimum accuracy is when the reticle is biggest (ie. moving).

Also the problem with current hp/damage scaling is that they work fine against same tier but will poo poo on anything lower tier. Even 1 tier apart you'll have tanks with say 1,500 hp doing 400 damage against tanks with 1,200 hp and 300 damage, that's 3 shots vs 5 shots (if they don't ricochet :v:) to kill, which makes the game for lower tier difficult. WoT handles tier difference by not scaling damage (so you can have Tier 8 with Tier 10 gun) which closes in the gap of shots to kill.

JuffoWup posted:

The pubbies are getting as bad as tanks pubbies too.
Almost all pubbies who are playing AW now have been playing WoT (and bitch about AW becoming WoT nonstop just because of arty). At least with AW even a dumb pubbie in light tanks such as Sheridan or Swingfire can make quick work of MBTs due to better view range, camo and penetration/damage. AW is way easier to play compared to WoT tbh, which may become one of factors for people trying out AW at later stage. AW is more arcade-like than WoT.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

hopterque posted:

A sense of progression is a really important thing in games, though, people want to feel like they're getting more powerful in a visible way, not just because their gun aims a bit better or fires a bit faster or whatever. They want bigger numbers.

I think if they cut alpha damage across the board by some percentage (say 20%) and boosted hp by a similar percentage across the board, you could make things feel at least a little more drawn out instead of the way it is now where half the tanks in the game can kill my t-72 in 3 shots (as opposed to the t-62 which dies in two shots to the same type of tanks). Everything dies incredibly quickly right now, basically regardless of tier.

Having bigger numbers comes with a lot of negative consequences.

You want to build a nice level for your cooperative game with scaling numbers? Great. Now you need a version of it for every tier or you need to restrict it to a specific tier and nobody outside that tier can benefit from your work. If you make copies for each tier you still need to balance each one independently, otherwise the bigger/smaller numbers gently caress up your balance and any single level can gently caress up your progression with players either blowing through easily or stuck in a hellish grind. Have fun devoting all your resources to quickly cranked out reskins of the same content rather than polishing and creating legit new content! Hope you have the resources to build a shitload more content than necessary to avoid having a grand total of 5 end game missions everyone will be sick of after the third week! Hope you have even more manpower to devote to debugging and re-balancing them for the life of the game to prevent them from being awful!

You want to build a matchmaker? Great, now you need to make the matchmaker have a shitload of tiers. By pure necessity you must split your playerbase up into a bunch of subgroups, increasing the wait time for matches and increasing the chances of not having sufficient variety of vehicles in any given subgroup to build good teams. It'll also by design be making hosed up teams every time it can't find enough top tier vehicles to spread equally.

You want it to be a fun, competitive multiplayer game with long-lasting appeal? Well, you just built in a system of built in imbalances. Hope your playerbase enjoys being curbstomped by things they rather obviously don't have a fair shot against - because they'll be doing that in at least half their games until they reach the final tier. Oh, right, and now you have to continually balance the game in a bunch of tiny little subgroups rather than as a single package.

Also, the sense of progression is there in many successful games without the "numbers getting bigger". A good example would be FPS games with unlockable weapons (CoD/Battlefield/etc.) where the guns are generally sidegrades and reskins. A dude with a starter weapon can murder a dude with the top end unlocked gun at almost exactly the same speed. Another example would be any game like this after the player makes the initial grind to a top tier vehicle - in WoT nobody really gives a gently caress that their 15th tier 5 vehicle TOTALLY DOES BIGGER NUMBERS THAN THE TIER 4 VEHICLES WOWWWWWW. Not to mention that because each vehicle has to be matched against similar tier vehicles the numbers on the vehicles you face went up just as much as yours. You may be dealing 200 more damage, but you're also taking 200 more damage from everyone shooting you. Note that people are perfectly happy to keep playing tanks/FPS/MMOs long after the grind has been completed and there is no further number increase to be had - for many games like that the games doesn't even really "start" until you finally hit the top tier and everything before that point is obsolete/worthless because of those scaling numbers. Nobody wants to bother with content when the gains are going to be obsolete the next day.

Aesis posted:

btw for those who are confused, maximum accuracy is when the reticle is smallest (ie. full aim when stopped) and minimum accuracy is when the reticle is biggest (ie. moving).

Also the problem with current hp/damage scaling is that they work fine against same tier but will poo poo on anything lower tier. Even 1 tier apart you'll have tanks with say 1,500 hp doing 400 damage against tanks with 1,200 hp and 300 damage, that's 3 shots vs 5 shots (if they don't ricochet :v:) to kill, which makes the game for lower tier difficult. WoT handles tier difference by not scaling damage (so you can have Tier 8 with Tier 10 gun) which closes in the gap of shots to kill.

Almost all pubbies who are playing AW now have been playing WoT (and bitch about AW becoming WoT nonstop just because of arty). At least with AW even a dumb pubbie in light tanks such as Sheridan or Swingfire can make quick work of MBTs due to better view range, camo and penetration/damage. AW is way easier to play compared to WoT tbh, which may become one of factors for people trying out AW at later stage. AW is more arcade-like than WoT.

Well, WoT had a larger scaling of HP which led to similar but less pronounced problems. It also upgunned drat near everything to scale up the damage between tiers. You could have a low tier sherman with 76mm popping shots into the rear end of a Tiger I and the Tiger could take a siesta, come back, and drop the sherman in a couple shots. Same issue and I wish they had the balls to get rid of the scaling to make a better game.

I would love for the game to have fewer unnecessary TANK=STRONK factors and be more about PLAYER=STRONK. Hell, even World of Warships toned the difference between tiers way the gently caress down (aside from aircraft carriers - resulting in a situation a lot of people don't like!) which should be a pretty strong indicator.

Warbadger fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jun 13, 2015

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
That's one of the huge problems with the BMP-1.

In theory it has a high DPS because the gun fires more than 10rpm but it has no armor and t1 levels of HP so it gets two/one-shotted by everything above its tier. Its gun depression issues pale in comparison to that one.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

xthetenth posted:

CHAI: sniped.

Oh it gets better.. take a look at the NA battalion.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

So there is some sort of stupid reload bug with commander skills that lets people reload in 2's constantly.

So basically don't even bother playing right now.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jun 13, 2015

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

BadLlama posted:

So there is some sort of stupid reload bug with commander skills that lets people reload in 2's constantly.

So basically don't even bother playing right now.

Known about it for days, been hoping they'd fix it before the weekend. Lotta people figuring it out.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Warbadger posted:

Known about it for days, been hoping they'd fix it before the weekend. Lotta people figuring it out.

Do tell :allears:

Remb
Feb 2, 2014

Ammo switching perks

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So for example switching AP to HE cuts the reload so that every 2 seconds I am reloaded or switch the shell then back to make it 2 seconds? If the first is the car then you could run the different AP shells and cycle through them.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

So far I am not minding AW arty as bad as WoT. The damage seems more consistent but I know that I am able to pop out and take a shot without having to fear that I will take 1,800 damage instantly. You can actually trade damage with arty watching you.

El_Molestadore
Apr 2, 2005

Time to die hero

BadLlama posted:

So far I am not minding AW arty as bad as WoT. The damage seems more consistent but I know that I am able to pop out and take a shot without having to fear that I will take 1,800 damage instantly. You can actually trade damage with arty watching you.

Agreed. I don't mind arty at all in AW. They seem to be played by the same shitters as in WoT, i.e. they never move when the enemy pushes a flank and then complain about the team :downs:

I have about 50 battles in the Swingfire now. You don't see a lot of tanks with ERA and such around tier 4 and when there's multiple Swingfires on each team things can get pretty bananas, especially when you get the hang of firing in third person mode over obstacles.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

El_Molestadore posted:

Agreed. I don't mind arty at all in AW.

It's actually fun to play too with the arty mini game they have against each other.

VV I was in my Sheridan and a Bradly just came and beat the gently caress out of me right after I fired. I want that tank.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Jun 14, 2015

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
Light tanks and tank destroyers seem to be really powerful against MBT's, but I love that they have kept autocannon using infantry fighting vehicles viable by allowing them to WRECK unarmored vehicles. There is a gameplay video of the tier 6 Bradely up and he kills a tier 6 Stingray (super fast, no armor, amazing gun light tank) in one clip.

Leif.
Mar 27, 2005

Son of the Defender
Formerly Diplomaticus/SWATJester
Is the performance in this game poo poo for anyone else? I run Tanks and Warships on basically max settings. This game gets 9 fps with everything on low. Makes trying to hit anything impossible when vehicles move so fast.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Leif. posted:

Is the performance in this game poo poo for anyone else? I run Tanks and Warships on basically max settings. This game gets 9 fps with everything on low. Makes trying to hit anything impossible when vehicles move so fast.

I can run it just fine at max settings but if I compared it to tanks and ships then the performance is a bit worse than those.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Leif. posted:

Someone said there was an issue where the game wasn't using your Nvidia graphics card unless you did X or Y. Might want to check it out.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
performance is one of the things they've barely done any work on, they improved it a noticeable amount between the last test and this one but they've said they're planning on doing a lot more work in terms of making it run better.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm using an Nvidia 660Ti with an i5 2500k and 16Gb of ram. I can run at about mid right now with 60 FPS. I disabled core 1 on a recommendation to try and solve some performance issues and it seems to have helped. There was some optimization since the last patch though.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

El_Molestadore posted:

Agreed. I don't mind arty at all in AW. They seem to be played by the same shitters as in WoT, i.e. they never move when the enemy pushes a flank and then complain about the team :downs:

I have about 50 battles in the Swingfire now. You don't see a lot of tanks with ERA and such around tier 4 and when there's multiple Swingfires on each team things can get pretty bananas, especially when you get the hang of firing in third person mode over obstacles.

As much as I dislike swingfire-heavy teams, I think it's a better solution to a heavy sitting in a field than artillery.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Game runs like garbage on my laptop, even though I meet some of the recommended specs.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What kind of video card?

Michi88
Sep 15, 2012

Still a Pubbie Magnet
How does it work!?
:livintrope:
Ran fine for me on a 980 GTX, other then the constant disconnecting

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Filthy J4G

SERPUS posted:

Game runs like garbage on my laptop, even though I meet some of the recommended specs.
Laptop CPU/GPU are garbage so that's probably why it runs like garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Well thanks for ruining that for me. I was waiting to hear "mobile xvideo card and mobile yCPU".. party pooper.

LAV-300 is fun. I have not unlocked any of the upgrades except for the two first shells, it's like 10k for the gun and I can imagine the subsequent shells will be up there too. When you sink a good shot it deals damage otherwise they are meh but enough to make some MBT's think twice. I really want the Centauro again.. then I will be much more happy.

demonR6 fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jun 15, 2015

• Locked thread