Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crash74
May 11, 2009

Warbadger posted:

Known about it for days, been hoping they'd fix it before the weekend. Lotta people figuring it out.

Do tell :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Any word when the next test date is yet?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Is anyone even still playing this? haven't seen anyone all day.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

yesssss, gently caress playing with 14 other retards. Have they said if its going to be the same xp gain vs pvp?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Missles on the swingfire are bugged to hell, if you are lower then what you are shooting at you prob arnt gonna hit it. Also alot of shots hit behind where you are aiming.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Yea it sure was a totes great idea to get rid of the matchmaker for "reasons"

Crash74
May 11, 2009

hopterque posted:

I'm kind of confused reading those posts because I only very, very rarely get into a match with people more than 1 tier above me. Hell, a pretty high percentage of the time I get matches that are all the same tier. This is with t4 and t5 tanks.

Which tiers have you been playing? 1-2 still have a proper matchmaker from what I can tell but everything else is getting tossed in with poopsocking 7's. The seal clubbing is ridiculous. The tier 3-5 tanks can't even pin some of the t7's from the side + they can kill you with 2-3 shots.

e: are you all using ts or mumble?

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Jun 28, 2015

Crash74
May 11, 2009
:iiam: I was getting poo poo on with 3-4 t7's in my leo 1 most games last night. Its better this morning though.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Also gently caress encounter on rough neck (the industrial snow map) south is so hosed.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
So I guess they are giving two invt codes to anyone who bought in,

http://aw.my.com/us/news/general/special-bonus-lord-war-owners

Shoot me a pm if you wanna code.

E: All Gone!

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jul 4, 2015

Crash74
May 11, 2009

JuffoWup posted:

Sounds like World of Tanks all over again. Nothing like missing because your cone found the one pixel that wasn't the enemy tank to zip by so they can turn their turret and finish you with a snap shot.

Except somehow it's not as fun.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Is the match maker still letting poop sockers run around with a 3+ tier advantage?

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Dazh posted:

What's the trick to playing something like a swingfire? It seems like if I can get a shot off I also am able to get absolutely obliterated.

Don't be out in front, and get into cover.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
e: is the world of tanks ts still the goon hangout?

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 11, 2015

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Seems like it's a lot more stable than the last test, havent got a single crash in 3-4 hours.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

demonR6 posted:

Some prefer the CTS TS

What's the info on that one?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Also the t8's 800k ep, t9 is 1 mill, t10 is 2 mil.... that's an awful lot of grinding.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

MeatloafCat posted:

I couldn't send one to drunkenclan91 either. Are you on NA or EU?

:siren: Attention all tea drinkers! We have a lot of new people joining the clan, so I'd like to make sure everyone gets a chance to review our training video. The specific weapons system demonstrated in the video is not currently available in AW, but I'm quite certain Obsidian will realize their omission and add it soon. Until then I feel we should still utilize the core concepts of this strategy as it will clearly put us far ahead of any enemy we might encounter. Here's the link: (you only need to watch until 6:30, something went wrong with the last 10 minutes but if you want to stare at the AreoGavin for that long I won't blame you.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Rr03hqDec&t=73s

Nope not VTOL or amphibious, garbad would disapprove. The m113 needs to be welded to the F-35 with a boat motor and given to the marines*.

*For 50 billion 150 billion.

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Oct 3, 2015

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Give it 1-2 min tops, if it dont work exit and retry. If it still aint workin con-alt-del and end the mygames process and retry from there. You will know its working right when it takes 5-10 seconds to get on.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Fart Car '97 posted:

What mumble are we using?? Pubbing is awful

read the op

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Crash74
May 11, 2009

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

Some of the maps are so cluttered/foggy that it makes it hard to hit a moving target at range.

Would love a way to get rid of grass, running into poo poo you can't see is not fun.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Hellsau posted:

Okay so I loaded this game up.

O God

Crash74
May 11, 2009

ZiddyCat posted:

Well, if you're FaustianQ ingame the invite is out. There's no clan wars-esque system yet but the devs are working on it. I don't know what the game has in store or even if it will turn out to be great or even good but, at least the developers care about player feedback. Also there's no SerB.

I thought all you chumps are in kevin?

Crash74
May 11, 2009

ZiddyCat posted:

A lot of my friends are in KEVIN, yes. But I plan to be active in whatever AW's version of Clan Wars is when it comes out. Likely some of my friends there (Gyarados at least) plan to as well.

I tried to get back on the pbkac ts when this first hit closed beta and like every channel was locked.
e: did pbkac.ts.nfoservers.com crap out?
ee: welp no more permissions rip

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 14, 2015

Crash74
May 11, 2009

ZiddyCat posted:

e: Also, who are you? From tanks, I mean.

Scoots, still bad @ tanks™. got booted when I did not show up for 3 months and pbkac went all try hard for a week

Crash74
May 11, 2009
t72 and t72a supposedly getting fixed on tuesday, will probably be the best grind for mbt's.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Rorac posted:

Also the Starship. It seems about as close to a KV-2 as this game is gonna have.

You can also pony out the dough for the mbt-70 which is a good tank that is fast, has good armor, and has the same chode as the starship without being a steaming pile of crap.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Shoot there lower front plate.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Third World Reggin posted:

Honestly, steel ocean, a chinese knock off of navyfield / world of warships, plays closer to world of tanks than armored warfare does.

Is this any good / better than wows?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Man im so salty about the m1a2 right now.

Why it is worse than the m1a1:
-no aps
-no rear cage
-1.8 sec longer reload
-only 30 more damage per shot
-only 200 more hp
-armor is the same on the upgraded m1a1
-all upgrades cost 2x as much.

So 15 mil for a less survivable tank that costs 2x as much, with no he round, longer reload, and similar damage. gets completely wrecked by the t90ms. gg obsidian.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
So the free type 59, are there any prerequisites to get it?

Crash74
May 11, 2009
The m1a2 is worse than the m1a1, and no he shell on both tanks. :(

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Vatek posted:

They just put out a bundle with all of the MERC tanks, all of the ICE tanks plus the RDF and Taifun for $99 USD.

They need to sell a ice colored terminator get people nice and mad about selling the tank before a year is over.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
we should get a plat going.. none is playing anymore :(

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Dandywalken posted:

They're coming.

They're coming to nerf my M1A2.

I can feel it. I can feel it in my bones.

lol because it's already the worst tier 9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Prav posted:

it's a sexual fetish

wat, so people get a boner from watching some fat chick whisperer and eat taco bell? Wait don't answer that.

• Locked thread