Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

T-80s using HEAT make me cry. The gun average rolls for 900 with HEAT. Its insane.

Sad the test servers still have the stupid timer on them, rip ocena.

So far though the games definitely got something working for it. Ive been having fun insted of playing wot. Mm is completely borked but thats fine. Rolling around in LAV 150s with friends using incendiary ammo and wolf packing a pubbie is hilarious.

Also avoid driving over cars. It destroys my fps for like 5 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

cheese posted:

I hope GOTTA GO FAST vehicles with autocannons are viable all the way to top tier, because it is a riot to play.

VBL is the "gotta go fast" vehicle, goes 90kph with no perks and with crew/commander skills it goes 110? Ive seen these circlejerk mbts to death.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Only bad thing about mm is that t80s exist. You only have issues penning mbts from the front, they are paper on the sides. Everything else is usualy paper all around and easy pen. Its not like wot where side armor is valuable and your puny t8 gun struggles to sratch the paintjob on the side of the maus/is7/e100. Difference is if you flank a poo poo/unaware higer tier tank you can actually damage him.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

JuffoWup posted:

Oh god, the m41 bulldog is making its way to armored warfare as a tier 2 light. If only it got the same autoloader 76mm that it has in WoT (it won't because I'm positive that was a made up gun/mechanic).

Sort of, the 13 series tanks had a revolver style magazine, so the wot style clips is sorta right. Duno about the m41 though.

The m41c could be a neat premium, had a larger engine 90mm gun and smoke launchers.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

M41 confirmed it wont have a wot style autoloader, by everyones favorite sperglord

quote:

M41 Walker Bulldog autoloader

So we know the M41 Walker Bulldog is coming to Armored Warfare. In World of Tanks, the bulldog has the choice of two top guns, one being an autoloader. This didn’t quite seem historical when I first looked at it, and we have confirmation that the Armored Warfare version will not have an autoloader.

Nope it does not. ~SilentStalker, Content Manager

http://armoredtalk.com/2015/06/17/hotfix-in-armored-warfare-and-more-news-from-the-forums/

at-least they communicate with the players.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

demonR6 posted:

ISLAM is on NA.. CHAI is EU. I'll resend NA when I get home, just join if you are interested so we can test it out whenever that rolls out.

I need to get someone to make me a crying Lenin with a turban on it in the event they allow us our own badges.

Give us an invite for NA: Kuxai

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Just finnished playing NA, I think I got maybe 1 full game rest of them were like 13v12. The tier spread was not awful though usualy only 2 tiers difference.

Also are people interested In mini write ups on some of the tanks currently avalible? Playability/firepower/if its a hunk of poo poo. That sorta crap.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Psychosis 01 posted:

So how does this game compare to War Thunder and World of Tanks thus far? I'm thinking about dropping some cash for the $30 pack.

its close to WOT but there are a few differences and they are changing things constantly, the first two tiers are plain awful to play as they struggle to do anything to tier 3 up. from what ive heard the latest patch has made MBT's scary strong going from might bounce a poorly aimed shell/unlucky to probs wont pen. honestly i would still hold off unless you want the content.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

i no longer have codes.

EA 3 has made MBt's kinda scary.

Snakes in a can fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Jul 3, 2015

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Subyng posted:

How do I actually get to play this game? Did you all buy a package?

Get a EA code or buy a package.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

The terminator is hilarious. It has some strange as gently caress armor and a funky autoloading atgm thing. You can roll around a corner, dump 4 missiles into a pubbie and drive away. Also you get the afv damage bonus.

MBT-70 is ballin, drive around at 50 kp/h everywhere.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Jumping on the goon train

IGN: Kuxai

Phunky physics

Apparently there is no hit-box/invisible walls to stop you from driving into this building, it works on PVP.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

PenguinScotty posted:

So working my way up the T-Series line of tanks i decided to calculate out how many more games, roughly, i would need to get to the T-90. Currently, i'm half way through the T-72A.

It's about 350 games. Which is scary considering i have 340 games played right now and i've played every day since head start WITH Premium and since the 8th, with the 25% bonus from the Emperor pack as well. :negative:

Not sure if i can stay strong enough to not convert the extra XP with Gold and just boost there :sludgepal:

You also get xp/credit multiplier based on what tier your in and fighting against.

Evil_Greven posted:

T-62 is awesome.

All tanks should aspire to be it.

So far with a few lvl 1 retrofits I've gotten the 62 to hit for 400+ with heat. Great for shooting leopards who think they can yolo you and just out brawl you with their DPM/HP.

Best part of this game is that winning has little impact on your xp/credit rewards post game. So shitlords can't make you lose out on good xp/ credits. Game still needs work but so fars its good.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

I dunno. The Starship is kind of stupid, but the M60 is pretty solid in the games I play it in. Good gun, good turret, bouncy enough hull, decent mobility. I like it.

And the T-54/T-62 have pretty good armor unless you're showing your lower front plate. Most people at the T-54's level don't know how to deal with an angled one, aside from 'shoot HE at it, maybe?'. The tank after it is a T-54, but better.

I just use heat on 62/54s their hull armour is garbage. At least the m60 I have to RNG pen the lfp with heat. Only good part of the t62 is the gun as it can roll for 400 with retrofits.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Pipeline is the shitiest map ive played so far, pubbies are already drowning themselves in the first minute of the game.

:pcgaming:Thanks for the invite:pcgaming:

going to do a quick write up on retrofits and unlocks as there's almost no info on them right now.

Snakes in a can fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Oct 12, 2015

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Just a warning, i still have no idea how these interact with each other or if they even work open beta and all; (do they stack, is there a stacking penalty or do they multiply their effects?)

Wtf are retrofits and why should i use them?

Retrofits are basically the Equipment equivalent of WoT, some make you shoot faster, some make you go faster. Obsidian has scaled the price of them in relation to your vehicle tier., No more 500k GLD for my Tier 3 derp wagon

Unfortunately you need to unlock some of the retrofits from going down lines that should never use them EG BMP-3M

:smithfrog:

How do i unlock X retrofit?

Mouse over the retrofit you want and it tells you want tank you need to get to and research in-order to gain the schematic to use the retrofit.

What retrofits are good/should i use?

Nice thing about Obsidian's system is you can set the tank up how you like it! I happen to like alpha damage and accuracy so i prioritize those fits; Experimental propellant, Chrome barrel lining and magnetic articlautor is what i use on my MBT-70 so i improve my accuracy , aim time and damage.

Each of the tanks have unique retrofit layouts, so you cant usually stack 3 of the same types of mods (MBT-70 pay2win amirite?)

i would recommend using retrofits to either cover a tanks weakness ( MBT awful aim times) or enhance they already excellent stats (AFV view range)

What line gives the best upgrades for almost all my tanks?

Td's while great to play dont offer any decent retrofits.

M109 line offer's an excellent commander (Female that's great in MBT's) and good MBT upgrades also gives you an excuse to play arty

Leo line offers damage and accuracy, AND hull traverse + acceleration; line offers the most for all tanks.

BMP gives crew save + view range.

At-least i have a reason to grind lines that i probably don't want to play :smith:

System could do with some indication how it works mechanically but its intuitive and lets you play the way you want to play, i like it so far. :frogsiren:

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Agrajag posted:

wrong, the only good tank is the scorpion. you can run circles around everyone else while slinging HE at them, on the move, while they feebly try to hit you. key to playing well in the scorpion is to always be moving and shooting. this tank can carry like you can not even imagine, but ofcourse when you gently caress up its spectacular and still great because the tank is fun.

Confirming Scorpion with this guy

is the best pubbie tear wagon, he literately breaks peoples tanks apart, sets them on fire and kills their crew. Tonight i got a message 'target destroyed - crew killed' on a t64 after poking him with HE a few times.

also arty is mildy interesting, its sorta fun to play as its quite active but it reminds me of carriers on WoWS but with arty. You're sorta playing your own game against enemy arty and taking the occasional bloop shots on random red tanks.

Enemy arty spent all game trying to counter me but i moved after every shot and they missed.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

arty queue in a nutshell

5 mins later...

Tier 4 MBT is an almost instant game.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

CitizenKain posted:

There are only two things I have issues with in the game. I think everything needs more health, it feels like everything dies too fast. it feels like anything that isn't a MBT is generally in 3 shot territory at equal tier. The second is I don't like the spotting system, it feels really hard to be stealthy. The ring system and camo meter looks nice, but doesn't seem to actually tie into what is going on. I'm sure this is generally my unfamiliarity with the game and maps though.

Yea the t64 feels like the IS from wot, in its own tier it lolreks everything and still is somewhat of a threat when bottom tier thanks to its gun alpha. I frequently roll for 500 with HEAT. That's enough to 3 shot myself and every other MBT in tier 4 and some in t5.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Colon Semicolon posted:

I'm having the hardest time understanding armor dynamics in this game. it feels very different from WoT so I'm not sure where is okay to hit and where isn't. cupolas and poo poo I'm used to aiming for don't seem to be viable targets. what am I doing wrong?

Armor in this game has a few things behind it, unlike WoT where everything is X mm thick AW takes into account armor quality/composites and how it was put together.

If you look at the M1 you can see the armor is mostly flat as an ironing board.

Then Why does my 500 pen HEAT shell not go through the flat LFP of a M1?

If you look at the armor stats you can see there are multipliers based on what shell you use against it. HEAT is a shaped charge so it fall into the 2.70 multiplier area so multiply the LFP armor (assumed 260) by 2.70 and you get 702 effective

ERA offers some crazy multipliers against shaped charges and some minor protection against sabots rounds.

15mm of ERA with 10x multiplier is an extra 150mm effective ontop of whatever area you hit with HEAT, an extra 30 mm if you use a sabot round.

I could be totally wrong about the mechanics though.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Just got my first #fuckgoons

Said games already ruined thanks to him and never got anything back.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

:siren:Just FYI there is a damage log hidden in the UI menu:siren:

to enable it you go to setting > UI then click hit details

then untick the boxes

when in game you can move the boxes around by holding the CTRL key then drag them around with your mouse till you find a spot for them

they tell you what type of tank hit you with what type of round but not who and how many shots you put into the enemy tank for X damage over Y shots.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

BMD live gives you a Ramka and a Warrior both are scary things to fight.

The warrior gets a cage and ERA that makes it almost impossible to pen with missiles/HEAT it also shreds anything that's not an MBT and it even can shred MBT's if it gets a flank on them. It also has almost 2k HP.

Ramka is just troll as gently caress hull and troll turret because its covered in guns, vision ports, missile launchers and a whole heap of crap that give 0 damage hits. They can be very frustrating to fight against.

The whole line are reasonably fast tanks that can spot things with missiles and guns.

The Zhalo is my favorite premium right now, you can vision range snipe almost anything and they cant even see you at t4, its ludicrous.

Snakes in a can fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 15, 2015

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

cheese posted:

Tier 5-6 are not in a great place right now. XM1s are all over the place and a total joke to fight, and everything seems to be focused on MBTs.

Yeah, tier 4 feels like the best place right now. The power difference between t6 and t7 is rather high.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Michaellaneous posted:

The Zalo is a good premium tank and looks pretty dopey. So is the TD AMX version tho'. You should give it a shot. The amount of damage it can put out with heat is insane.

yea i know the amx is even more broken. 4k dpm with AP :black101: If you want a premium, you should just buy this one, they are like less than 15 US and just plain dumb OP.

Pimpmust posted:

Have we heard anything about how the full Brit mbt line is supposed to look? A little curious it just skips most holes without showing greyed out tanks or anything.
Could be interesting to have 2 mbts sharing the same tier, like a very late Centurion and an early Chieftain. I figure they could easily have centurions cover rank 2-5, and Chiefs for rank 5-6.

Brit line is garbage, the C1 is semi alright though. chieftain and chally are rather crap, very poor AP pen and no HEAT rounds. you do get HESH though. :pwn:

Raged posted:

Ive notice during AU prime time the population drops by a bit and if you may have more matches where there will be higher tier tanks. Only seems to happen with tier 5-6 for me. 1-4 has been pretty solid.

I do think they made PVE harder after last weeks patch. I am barley surviving half my matches now on medium.

If you're playing during AU primetime add me, always need more people to play with. Kuxai

Pubbies make me want to commit sedoku.

Snakes in a can fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Oct 16, 2015

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Pimpmust posted:

The line is obviously unfinished and I do wish they'd fix up the current british MBT stuff, they've mentioned adjusting the Challenger 1 weakspots that are overly large but not much else. I feel the Chieftain as it is could easily be tier 4 rather than 5 (maybe with less HP and as an earlier "mark", with higher marks in Tier 5 and 6), that or buff it in other areas. A T-64 gives it a pretty good run for its money, but maybe that's just because the T-64 is so good for its tier.

I find for tier balance, "armor" is obviously the poorest scaling of the MBT-power triangle as higher tiers (at least above 5) start getting obviously better penetration on their guns, swiftly negating the advantage (nevermind glaring weakspots).

Speed is always useful, but being speedy but having poor/average armor and gun isn't super useful.

Having a great gently caress-off gun probably scales the best, so you can still pen and do good damage against higher tiers. A tank with good gun, average mobility and poor armor works "the best"(until you get to higher tiers and all MBTs start looking "Super/Great/Good switched around").

The whole line needs alot of work, brits should have had the highest pen guns or better dpm than T series, but no they got stack of HP.

Michaellaneous posted:

I think there is another mechanic in play. If you drive the Sheridan for example - cool tank - you can do about 450 damage per shot. If you shoot at a tank that has less health than that, your damage gets downscaled so much that you cannot possible one shot it, apparently.

That is very obvious with artillery for example. Actually an okay mechanic.

Devs confirmed there is a "1 shot mechanic". Its noticeable in PVE when you an MBT-70 HEAT spamming arty and only doing 300 damage.

DaveMan77 posted:

I just downloaded this game today, it seems like a WOT clone, but with alot better tanks and graphics.
I think I will enjoy playing it over the weekend.

it is WoT without the negatives, its still beta but it feel so much better than WoT already.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

After going down and playing a few lines, right now the M60A3 feels like the best T5 MBT. Its super comfy to play, gun is handling is stellar for a MBT and you can actually snapshot things on the move you also get some basic ERA to stop pesky missiles from AFVS frequently. It also looks slick

While i like the T72's ability to roll for 650+ its armor is still bugged and the gun feels like i am swinging a mace. Not even going to mention the Leopard 1 A5, hope you enjoy getting recked by BMP/D 30mm dak dak.

i would highly recommend the M60A3 as the lines are; you have a great t4 then a bugged armor t5 (t-90) or a derpy as gently caress t4 and a fantastic T5 and a broken T6 (M1A1).

MBT wise its either the T-90 or M1A1. Don't bother with the other ones as they are either crap or bugged/awful armor.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

News about vehicle re-balances/ up and coming things.

http://armoredtalk.com/2015/10/17/n...-warfare-world/

TLDR:

• HE is bugged - currently does to much damage to armored targets and not enough to un-armored targets
  • Tier 9 is on it way - after the new year is likely.
  • Ramming damage buff
  • Player retention/MM changes - some large paragraph with nothing other than MM changes are being worked on
  • Why it takes so long for obsidian to fix stuff? - "we have to replicate and fix then retest the fix".
  • Challenger 1 Pen will be buffed - good.
  • Turret run bug will be fixed next patch - never experienced this one but apparently it caused your turret to permanently be broken for the rest of the game.
  • :siren:Starship buff next patch:siren: - Buffing the damage and accuracy
  • Centaro 155 might make a comeback :getin:- this was basically the 183 of wot, it only used HE and would frequently roll for 1000 damage with the sniper bonus. It was the best tank for smashing pubbies.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Ive got the palmaria now (from the m109) and the autoloader arty, it feels like a slightly more healthy m109 with an autoloader with annoying flaws, It needs an rear end ton of stuff to fix its aimtime issues, you have to aim for 4 seconds after you shoot to get back to the accuracy you had. Its fine once you have crew skills and retrofits but before that its rather annoying.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Agrajag posted:

tahts what pve is for bro. also i just unlocked juan woohoo

yep, feel bad for the pubbies when i do my 2x (no don't they deserve everything they get)

Magres posted:

Yeah the lack of server side reticle is kind of rear end

would be good if they fixed the auto aim as well.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

i hope the patch fixes this

i would let the kids play PVE all day, grind me some free xp to use :v:

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

It was stupid i could grind out XP faster on PVE than PVP and they buffed it! No idea why they would buff credit income on PVE though.

i want to paint my tank hotpink. gently caress camo

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Dandywalken posted:

Werent PVP gains buffed too?

If they buff Rep gains for PVP to be at LEAST on par with PVE, I think things will be more or less good to go. They dont need to be 1:1, PVP should be a bit more.

The people wanting them equal are just bizarre and out of touch.

they reduced the re arm and repair cost of higher tiers (a much needed change) and buffed base XP gain. Not sure how much it will improve though as it just a base increase and most xp gains you get though all the poo poo you do then endgame multipliers. PVP should always be better than PVE.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

Pimpmust posted:

The patch that's supposed to fix model-flaws of XM1 and T-72s (as well as some others) is the next patch, not this one.

Unless they changed that again?

nop :smith:

Life of the t-72 Urinal/Awful

E: Ramming AFV's in MBTS actually does poo poo now. Saw a vbl touch an XM1 and he lost half his health.

Snakes in a can fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Oct 22, 2015

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

http://aw.my.com/us/news/general/developer-questions-answers-9

Q&A 9 Summery, Bolded ones i though were interesting.

• Q. You doing anything with high tier ATGMs? A. No

• Q. Are clan wars happening? A. Yes but its called Territory Wars, pubbies will have no say how its going to work.

• Q. Are you going to buff credit gain on PVE? A. will look at it for 0.11

• Q. XM1 Fix? A. Yes

• Q. Fix T72-U/T72-A soon? A. Yes should be next major patch

• Q. How many dealers do you intend to add? A. as many as we need.

• Q. Improve sounds/ get more than the current same sounds for all the tanks? A. Yes its a WIP and we intend to get the REAL sounds of each tank.

• Q. Will we get a preview for all the tier 10's? A. No we don't want to clog up the client with models that might change.

• Q. OBT, how long is it going to last? A. Duno, untill we are happy. Months atleast.

• Q. Is camo going to be generic for all tanks or are they going to be historical/ tank specific? A. Some might be tank specific, some you only unlock by doing some things, Some are re-skins of tanks.

• Q. Is the rep requirement for tier 1 to tier 8 going to be the same as going from tier 1 to tier 10? A. No it will require the same amount of xp going from tier 8 to tier 10 as it is required going from tier 1 to tier 8.

• Q. how do commander skills work? A.they are multiplicative currently but this might change.

• Q. how do retrofits work? they are multiplicative but this might change in the future.

• Q. how much normalization does AP have? 5 deg, all other ammos have 0.

• Q. will crew who have multiple jobs get extra skills slots? A. These are placeholder, crew skills are planed to be overhauled.

• Q. Will we be able to see other players stats? A. Stats will only be available through an API and you will never be able to see stats of other players ingame. users will have the ability to choose to set their stats to Hide/Show only friends/ Everyone.

• Q. Can we shoot the flying stuff on the maps? A. Maybe but it would be done in a way that it would not impact gameplay.

• Q. will you implement amphibious tank mechanics? A. No.

• Q. Game performance? A. we are aware of offending maps and are working on optimizing them.

• Q. A line of tanks that only use ATGMS? A. Entire line? no, but a number dedicated to them? yes some more are on thier way.

• Q. More game mods? A. Not right now but yes in future

• Q. Next dealer? A Chinese, Swedish and Polish/Czech vehicles. Likely add Israeli tanks as well

• Q. armor overview? A. Yes its coming, high priority for us.

• Q. Create a camo competitions? A. good idea random pubbie why didn't we think of that?

• Q. training room? A. yes high priority for us.

• Q. Ingame auction house for selling tanks, like an auction house? A. Fuk no.

• Q. Shot Delay?
    A. The shot sound/initial muzzle blast is a client side event that happens at the time you press the button, and the shell itself appears as soon as the client gets the reply from the server verifying the direction/velocity of the projectile. There are a few different ways of approaching this problem.
    We can make both the muzzle flash/sound and the shell wait for the reply. In 300ms ping (remember, this is almost 1/3 a second), you will experience a delay between the time you press the mouse button and anything happens at all. At 100ms, that delay should be extremely brief ( 1/10 a second ), but will still be felt to a small degree.
    Alternatively, we can fire both the sound and the projectile client-side the instant you push the button. The downside to this approach is that while it will feel immediately responsive, the actual trajectory of the projectile will only be the client's best guess as to where the server is actually going to send the projectile, and the greater the latency, the less accurate the shell that you see visually will be, which can lead to moments where it seems like the shell flies right through another vehicle.
    The current approach is to give you immediate feedback that the shell fired, but still wait to show you the accurate path of the shell per server-side calculation, which I realize creates a noticeable, disconnect between firing and the shell itself firing out. Nevertheless, we are working on a solution to mitigate this effect.

• Q.Skilled MM? A. No

• Q. Arty XP/credits income buff? A. use the other rounds morons we game them some stupid multipliers.

• Q. Reuseable kits on PVE? A. Nope.

• Q. Test drive tanks around our base/ firing grounds? A. Yes we have been working on this feature.

• Q. Tier 9 Challanger use a 120mm/L55 Smoothbore gun? A. lolno

• Q. Any plans for localization of other languages other than European or English? A. haha nice jokes.

Snakes in a can fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Oct 23, 2015

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

:words: xvm something something :downswords: :shepicide:

Just click red pubbies :parrot:

At least your not some shitlord pubbie.

Michaellaneous posted:

LAV-300? More like OPAF-300.

I have not even seen the destroyer medal before but it is :black101: as gently caress.

Old alpha lav300 was on steroids laced with crack.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

AbortRetryFail posted:

Started playing this recently and I like it, there is just one thing I don't understand and can't find the answer anywhere.

I know the Spotted indicator lights up if someone can see you, which is fair enough. What I do not understand is when someone sees me in my BMP-1 I try and get out of the area so they can't see me anymore. The Spotted indicator dims but doesn't turn off completely, and in the mean time I keep getting hit by a million shells. Sometimes it just refuses to turn off completely unless I basically go to the other side of the map.

This is probably working as intended, I just don't understand the mechanics and what a dimmed spotted indicator represents. Can anyone tell me what this means?

Bright eye = your actively being spotted by an enemy tank/ arty shell.

Dim = your still spotted but your not being spotted by an enemy. Wait some time and it will go away.

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

If you want to make friendly or enemy pubbies mad when playing arty start dumping smoke rounds on them. It blinds them so they can't spot or see anything. If they pipe up about it say you are giving them cover so they can push up.

Had a chieftain lose his mind at me because "he was in the most perfect hulldown spot", while he was rage typing at me he didn't see the 2 vbls suddenly appear behind him. :v:

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

I just unlocked the T-80 and had 1 2x in it. Not once did i get penned by auto cannons in the front. :dukedog:

I think i am going to really like this tank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snakes in a can
May 14, 2014

:siren: AVOID THE LEO LINE :siren:

If you want to actually have fun playing this modern tank game either go M60/M1A1 Or T series line. Chieftain is not great line has reasonably well armored tanks but their guns are trash, leopard is poo poo until tier 6 and then proceeds to get reked by smug Russian tanks rolling around just strait penning the LFP with HEAT. M1A1 just have insane HP pools to work with and has very decent all round protection.

• Locked thread