Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

OP, it seems like you're in some kind of shock or stupor around your incredibly messed up situation and exhibit this weirdly detached passivity in both your responses to other posters and recollection of events. Your entire life and livelihood are being hosed over in very short order and if you don't seek legal representation and plan out the next few steps quickly, things will continue to get worse. Good luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

r00tn00b posted:

Apparently the box cutter I had in my pocket was me threatening her with a knife.
When did this come into the story?

Did she see it? Did the cops find it in a pat down?

Just be honest with us and with yourself if you want to get anywhere here.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

r00tn00b posted:

I was seeing if her mother could help us out. her mother is stupid rich, but she also hates her mother so its a point of tension. She didn't want to suggest anything else. I would rather owe her mom money than someone else. She acused me of being mad at her for her mother not wanting to give me money. But that's not what was upsetting me, it was the lack of co-operation. I told her that multiple times.

And, to clarify timeline here, this was all after she had told you she didn't want to live with your anymore. Also please remember my previous questions!

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005
b]Was there more to this news that just "You can't stay here" Did you explicitly say "It's over"?[/b]
Just that I needed a different place to stay

During lunch, what was her response to "Why am I sleeping in a hotel?"
There is no room at her family house (this is just false)

What is the environment like while apartment hunting together, presumably for the place she is shipping you off to sans kids?
we were talking about places to live, she was talking about her and I living there, she liked the places, the kids will be living with me full time. the place Im looking for is for me and the kids and her.

what did she talk about, then?
She was not responsive, she dodge questions and avoided direct answer, I think this was the start of her full blown break down, she is normally well spoken.

Was this an arranged visit? What did her stepfather say?
I let her know I was coming by to see the kids, all I got was okay. but when I told her I was there, she told me to leave. before I could leave the cops were there.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

porkface posted:

When did this come into the story?

Did she see it? Did the cops find it in a pat down?

Just be honest with us and with yourself if you want to get anywhere here.

It was not on my person when there were cops around, I don't normally carry one it was just there because it was my last time leaving that hotel.

she saw it yes, that's how she knew about it. but it was only on my person for a min or 2 in her presence.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

r00tn00b posted:

b]Was there more to this news that just "You can't stay here" Did you explicitly say "It's over"?[/b]
Just that I needed a different place to stay

During lunch, what was her response to "Why am I sleeping in a hotel?"
There is no room at her family house (this is just false)

What is the environment like while apartment hunting together, presumably for the place she is shipping you off to sans kids?
we were talking about places to live, she was talking about her and I living there, she liked the places, the kids will be living with me full time. the place Im looking for is for me and the kids and her.

what did she talk about, then?
She was not responsive, she dodge questions and avoided direct answer, I think this was the start of her full blown break down, she is normally well spoken.

Was this an arranged visit? What did her stepfather say?
I let her know I was coming by to see the kids, all I got was okay. but when I told her I was there, she told me to leave. before I could leave the cops were there.

OK, so:

While on the plan to Portland she tells you to find. As far as you are away, this is due to a space concern and everything is still fine.

You get to Portland, meet up and have a quiet lunch. While leaving for lunch, you remove a box cutter and place it in the car.

You then look for apartments together for your family.

The following day, Sunday, you call her to discuss how to handle your shared finances until your first paycheck. You suggest borrowing from her mother, which angers her. You then have an argument.

Later in the day you go to her family's house where you find her stepfather and police. Sometime your wife sees the boxcutter.

While your wife does seem very conflicted for the duration, it seems that your argument on Sunday might have been a catalyst for something? How long was this argument? Are there details you are leaving out?

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang
Correction: While on the plane to Portland she tells you to find a hotel. As far as you are aware, this is due to a space concern and everything is still fine.

This edit rule should only apply to OP, imo, not the dedicated investigators trying to translate OP's jumbled narrative.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

GunChicka posted:

OK, so:

While on the plan to Portland she tells you to find. As far as you are away, this is due to a space concern and everything is still fine.

You get to Portland, meet up and have a quiet lunch. While leaving for lunch, you remove a box cutter and place it in the car.

You then look for apartments together for your family.

The following day, Sunday, you call her to discuss how to handle your shared finances until your first paycheck. You suggest borrowing from her mother, which angers her. You then have an argument.

Later in the day you go to her family's house where you find her stepfather and police. Sometime your wife sees the boxcutter.

While your wife does seem very conflicted for the duration, it seems that your argument on Sunday might have been a catalyst for something? How long was this argument? Are there details you are leaving out?

everything there is correct except the Later in the day you go to her family's house where you find her stepfather and police. Sometime your wife sees the boxcutter.
this never happened on sunday

the argument wasn't long, just a few min on the phone. the only detail i can think of is that she is accusing me of keeping her things? but I cant just unload them anywhere.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

r00tn00b posted:

everything there is correct except the Later in the day you go to her family's house where you find her stepfather and police. Sometime your wife sees the boxcutter.
this never happened on sunday

the argument wasn't long, just a few min on the phone. the only detail i can think of is that she is accusing me of keeping her things? but I cant just unload them anywhere.

What? Then when did you go to her house and get told to leave by the police?

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

GunChicka posted:

What? Then when did you go to her house and get told to leave by the police?
yeah I hate the edit thing I pasted to much, just the box cutter part, there was no box cutter on Sunday. I left it in the car.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I'm not an expert so I don't know the technical term, but I think the op got owned.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

r00tn00b posted:

yeah I hate the edit thing I pasted to much, just the box cutter part, there was no box cutter on Sunday. I left it in the car.

When did she see the box cutter and then when did she mention it?

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

GunChicka posted:

When did she see the box cutter and then when did she mention it?

Saturday

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This is like pulling teeth.

Did you set the box cutter on the table? How did she see it?

Clearly she was done with you and you asking for money from her parents was ill timed to say the least.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

When did she claim you threatened her with the boxcutter?

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

GunChicka posted:

When did she claim you threatened her with the boxcutter?

Saturday via text message after we had parted ways for the day.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

This is like pulling teeth.

Did you set the box cutter on the table? How did she see it?

Clearly she was done with you and you asking for money from her parents was ill timed to say the least.

The box cutter was not at lunch, the box cutter was in my pocket when exiting the hotel, I met her in the lobby, she saw the clip of it on my pants and asked me about it, I told her what it was and told her I was putting it in the car. then we left for lunch.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ok that's better.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005
this is a simmalar box cutter for referance.

GunChicka
Dec 5, 2014

bang bang

r00tn00b posted:

Saturday via text message after we had parted ways for the day.

This text, what did it say? Were there others?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

r00tn00b posted:

That's p professional grade neck cutter.

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

GunChicka posted:

This text, what did it say? Were there others?

The text that has this was not with any others, it was after we parted ways and I hadnt called her or talked to her for a while.

the part about the knife

"Why would you threaten me with a knife, that's the only reason for you take have had the knife you weren't unpacking anything"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
get a lawyer and get your stuff in order then-

r00tn00b posted:

I want to work things out with her,

hahaha never mind, keep digging that well.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Volume posted:

get a lawyer and get your stuff in order then-

hahaha never mind, keep digging that well.

How many more pages til we get to the part where we pee in the well?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

r00tn00b posted:

nice, so this is what you were going to gut her with. you are one sick motherfucker!!

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Vorik posted:

nice, so this is what you were going to gut her with. you are one sick motherfucker!!

similar, mine had better grips and was better formed to fit in a hand.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer
None of the details or bullshit people are asking about really matter. Even if your story is completely one-sided, 90% made-up, if your wife took your kids and left you homeless, you need to get a lawyer. Period. Full-stop.

Stop messing around and start talking to lawyers now. And make sure you tell them the truth.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

You deserve all the misery coming your way, what kind of moron plans a fresh start with someone who flew to another state to cheat on you.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

This is hosed up. Sorry dude.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ciprian Maricon posted:

You deserve all the misery coming your way, what kind of moron plans a fresh start with someone who flew to another state to cheat on you.

This is some nasty thinking, geeze.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Thanatosian posted:

None of the details or bullshit people are asking about really matter. Even if your story is completely one-sided, 90% made-up, if your wife took your kids and left you homeless, you need to get a lawyer. Period. Full-stop.

Stop messing around and start talking to lawyers now. And make sure you tell them the truth.

Without a job too

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How good was the sex?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Thanatosian posted:

if your wife took your kids and left you homeless, you need to get a lawyer. Period. Full-stop.

No, you see, they're gonna work things out. Everything is going to be jusHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Volume posted:

No, you see, they're gonna work things out. Everything is going to be jusHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

Oh, looks like this is where the well-pissing starts.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

Volume posted:

I like your avatar.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
I love how shittily everyone is treating the op. Its p obvious where everyones allegiances lie

Nebulon Gate posted:

Goons have told me no woman would lie about getting hit because women don't lie about that type of thing. OP is a liar.

This guy gets it.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
But seriously op, get your poo poo together and snap out of this stupor you seem to be in, you cant afford to wait. Talk to a lawyer and make sure you keep records of all contact you have with this woman. Get recordings if you can. And make sure to tell the lawyer the whole truth EXACTLY how it happend.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Fool and the World posted:

I love how shittily everyone is treating the op. Its p obvious where everyones allegiances lie

This guy gets it.

You've never seen a 'goon in a well' scenario, I take it?

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Fool and the World posted:

This guy gets it.

All men in solidarity against the female menace I salute you brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsa
Feb 3, 2014
This thread would have gone way differently if the genders were switched in the OP, for some reason goons go full JUSTWORLD when the op is a man. On the other hand the OP is a huge moron and makes astonishingly bad choices.

• Locked thread