Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

-jazzpunk
-giana sisters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I don't understand what the hell the OP is talking about, but I haven't returned a game in probably 12 years. Bye.

Dec 26, 2012

none, op. buy good games that you actually want, and then play them. bye

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
None.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I don't understand what the hell the OP is talking about, but I haven't returned a game in probably 12 years. Bye.

steam lets you return games now

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
none, op.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I bought ark the dinosaur game for some loving reason, made a buffed out midget with stilts legs, and then returned the game because guess what it's early access trash

Soral
May 30, 2009

none

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i don't make rash video game purchases, op. and if i did i wouldnt quibble over trying to get my money back if i didnt like it i mean what depths of grinding poverty could drive you to such a thing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I wonder if I can return the stalker games.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I might return The Witcher and The Witcher 2.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
All the games I'd even consider refunding I got for free anyway.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

now you can buy all those ultra short art games and return them after you beat them

and by can i mean should

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

AHungryRobot posted:

All the games I'd even consider refunding I got for free anyway.

yeah same

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

NO LONGER A 24 YEAR OLD VIRGIN GUYS!
i havent ever returned games but i think the biggest regret purchases i've veer had are ultima 9 and castlevania curse of darkness. Cheers OP, thanks for thrad.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You must be at least 30 by now BD. Still a virg, mate?

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

I look like George from Seinfeld but with a shaved head, no glasses and not fat because I go to the gym. What do you think.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
If you've ever complained about something being wrong with your order at a fast food restaurant you should probably just shoot yourself in the face while jumping off of a cliff. That's my opinion at least.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Whirlwind Jones posted:

If you've ever complained about something being wrong with your order at a fast food restaurant you should probably just shoot yourself in the face while jumping off of a cliff. That's my opinion at least.
You seem legit insufferable, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't give it a good slamming once or thrice.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Woah... sorry to hear you got phased out.

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

What do you mean you forgot the spicy fatty jerky

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Butlers Delight posted:

I look like George from Seinfeld but with a shaved head, no glasses and not fat because I go to the gym. What do you think.

George from Seinfeld had something like 50 girlfriends in the show, and he's fat and has glasses.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ill probably never use this op

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I tried to return "Long Live the Queen"[1] and "Cities Skyline"[2].

[1]This was described to me as being dark soulsian... yeah, no. Now its too late to return it.

[2]Bought this at GMG, turns out I dont have the patience for city poo poo at all. I ought to have bought this for 10 dollars, after about 200 good mods for it have come out.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

[1]This was described to me as being dark soulsian... yeah, no. Now its too late to return it.

why did you believe this lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

why did you believe this lol

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

IRL friend.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Sever.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

He got mad at me for trolling him IRL, so we don't talk to much anymore.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

He got mad at me for trolling him IRL, so we don't talk to much anymore.
Sounds like he's the one that trolled you IRL imho.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

net cafe scandal posted:

"Long Live the Queen"[1]

[1]This was described to me as being dark soulsian...

Hory sheit... lol

Butlers Delight
Jul 11, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

George from Seinfeld had something like 50 girlfriends in the show, and he's fat and has glasses.

He's also a fictional character and the fact that he was able to find anyone willing to be seen with him in public was part of the joke. Cripes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

ill probably never use this op

I would have used it for Dishonored, because I pirated the game first to make sure it would run on my lovely laptop, and I was able to make it work, so I bought it on steam, but the added RAM needed to have steam open on top f the game was enough to make my computer hard crash every time I played the game longer than 10 minutes

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

I would have used it for Dishonored, because I pirated the game first to make sure it would run on my lovely laptop, and I was able to make it work, so I bought it on steam, but the added RAM needed to have steam open on top f the game was enough to make my computer hard crash every time I played the game longer than 10 minutes

i ran portal 2 on a lovely laptop with no video card and it actually ran well except when there was heavy prebaked animations like in the opening when the room your in gets torn out of the wall, itd run at like 1 frame every 3 seconds then lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Butlers Delight posted:

He's also a fictional character and the fact that he was able to find anyone willing to be seen with him in public was part of the joke. Cripes.

He's based on Larry David, who's uglier than Jason Alexander, and most of the earlyt season girlfriend stories for George were real anecdotes. The joke you're seeing where it;s supposed to be funny that george is ugly and goes on dates is your own insecurity distorting your perception. Normal people don't detect that "joke".

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I would have used this service for blood dragon because it was so loving hard to get going when I first got it thanks to lovely rear end uplay.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

none because I don't think I've purchased a game recently that wasn't worth what I paid

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I would have used this service for blood dragon because it was so loving hard to get going when I first got it thanks to lovely rear end uplay.

I got pissed when I downloaded a Trials demo and then it launched UPlay from steam. That is loving retarded

• Locked thread