Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
The first time I watched it, I got the feeling he was in a halfway house or something like that. When we first see Ray and he's defusing the basketball situation, Leon calls Ray 'sir'. That stood out to me, and after a second viewing, I could see it being a low risk psych ward.

But who knows with this show. I'm oblivious as gently caress, and the first season surprised me with both the Mr. Robot being in Elliott's head, and Darlene being his sister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

How hard can migrating a server be? Even Lowtax could do that!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

Also who do we think was behind the attack on the FBI?

Darlene hired them for 100 bitcoins through Ray's TOR site.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Uuh that was pretty loving well-executed reveal. And we get 5 (the finale being a double, it seems) more episodes of Elliott on the outside now.

Also, gently caress censorship. You can't say "gently caress", but you sure can say the n-word, show brutal killings, and a knife being stomped into a guy's rear end in a top hat, though!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

how are people missing this so hard

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

"Oh that's Hot Carla. If you're a pyro, she's your chick with a dick, know what I'm saying? Probably not."

God drat I love Leon.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

hope and vaseline posted:

Hey y'all they put the ecorp lady in the incinerator. But she could totes be alive. I think its more likely that Cisco found Trent or Mobley at the house, bound and gagged.

they went back to the pad to get their gently caress on in peace.

read the signs, people.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Cisco needs a more alpha firmware update

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Gonz posted:

Yep. The music over the last 20-25 minutes just kept playing and playing and playing while all the dialogue was being spoken, and you just KNEW some serious poo poo was about to happen, but had no idea when or where or how.

It was fantastic.

I didn't notice I was being that tense until right at the end. Holy gently caress. The creepy brownout as Dom is running to the diner was great.

I loved Elliott asking us if we can see anything. Expecting a lot of careful pixel scrutinizing and theories from you guys!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Tiggum posted:

I swear every TV show thread has someone who's apparently never heard of Wikipedia asking if the season is over two episodes befor it actually is. :confused:

To be fair, a lot series seasons seem to be 10 episodes.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

waitwhatno posted:

Here is how you do a real hacking scene, pack it in you amateurs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K7Hn1rPQouU

I want the cat virus hack

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Is ALF Whiterose?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Doctor Butts posted:

re: Whiteboard

I wonder what the deal is with Trenton being identified, but not boxed in with fsociety? Also, there's no photo of her. So far she's only listed (what I think is) as an acquaintance. She also didn't seem to be wearing a headscarf in Arizona, either.

And... she moved her family too.

Season 3 will have Trump as president, and she wants to hide her musliminess.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

That was a great episode. Bobby Cannavale rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

I'm not crying, you're crying :smith:

• Locked thread