Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
I know it's goony as hell, but I feel they nailed the social anxiety so well. That arriving at the party and just not being able to go in shifting to "Run Away!" mode was perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
I just read it as a "my uncle who works for Nintendo said" post and no harm done.

I'll be hugely surprised if they can keep the audience satisfied for an entire season as this seems like it'd be way tighter and less risky as a short run like Luther or Sherlock.

Right now they're on a path where they'll have to bring on the mom from Burn Notice to take care of hot, but abused, drug dealer by next season.

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
"My 11 year old son was watching the show"

Apparently the parent didn't know they could say "Ok, not appropriate, hit the road kid!" and control what their own child watches on TV.

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
So the 90's flashback was an escape mechanism not merely due to the attack but also "the whole rape thing"? I might've misheard, but it sounded like he said that. :smith:

• Locked thread