Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Prison was obvious the second the scary white dudes turned up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

Rocksicles posted:

No it wasn't, the US is full of scary white dudes.

If you didn't immediately think 'yep they in prison' with it, you need to watch more prison movies and Oz.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell

sticklefifer posted:

Some people do also transition in prison as a means of survival though. I've read and seen some really disturbing stuff about perceived 'weaker' (or gay) inmates who have been on the receiving end of all kinds of abuse from everyone, so dressing/acting feminine or being someone's girlfriend gets them protection from certain groups they align with, as long as they cooperate for sexual favors. It saves them from worse abuse.

I also like the escalation. In the first season they were hacking a police station and a security company, this season they're hacking the FBI and ECorp itself.

Next season Elliot changes his name to Zero Cool and hACkS tHe PLaNeT~!

Man, I wouldn't call prison 'wives' dressing femme transitioning. It isn't a matter of gender identity.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
This show is what Watch_Dogs wanted to be, so it was funny to me to see the goon playing Watch_Dogs in the store. Also ties in with how he was amazed at Elliot later - here's a dude doing what he was playing in a game for real.

• Locked thread