Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Trabandiumium posted:

why are there people acting like choosing to watch a show is a big life decision and they may have to 'drop out' like they're failing college

You don't want to wake up one day and realize you've wasted 80 precious hours of your life that you could have spent watching anime and playing video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I didn't understand the dinner party power move of insulting the wife and then watching her tinkle, but that probably just means I'm not alpha enough to ever get anywhere in life.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Has this whole thing been a Mr. Robot ARG? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Rewatching, censoring of "gently caress" is bothering me. On indemand or the app, that's bullshit

When it mutes them, imagine they're saying "gently caress", hope this helps.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mr. Robot: gently caress Chekov and his gun

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Angela and her boss both own, I think I'm team EvilCorp now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

If the show by some chance takes a sci-fi/time travel left turn, could we please get Michael Shannon as Future Elliot? (edit: even though he's apparently only 7 years older, holy poo poo)

• Locked thread