Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
As far as how believable that kid was, I've met a kid when I was in my early twenties who was like that, from a poor immigrant family. He bothered me at my job a bunch until one day I did take him to a movie. He said his parents were ok with it but the fact that they were ok with an adult stranger doing that was odd. They were Hispanic and kind of a broken home so a little different, but that kid in the show was just like him, even down to the big dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad

BrianWilly posted:

I don't wanna keep harping on this one thing but like, the fact that you mention that you wound taking him "one day" suggests that you knew each other for a while at that point and didn't literally just meet a couple hours ago, right? Unless you're saying he wanted you to take him right when he met you and it just took a couple days (weeks?) before he wore you down.

Yes I guess that's right, but really if it all happened when I first met him I doubt his parents would've batted an eye. I always felt bad for the kid, he just wanted adult attention.

• Locked thread