Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ricro
Dec 22, 2008
The real answer is that the show wants you to stay paranoid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
There is definitely enough evidence at this point that I think it's clearly deliberate, but it could still turn out to be a red herring of some kind. Either way, the showrunners have won me over enough that I trust them to give me something cool

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Rocksicles posted:

After a hard day writing about dudes with total head fiction. Crushing his TV show in general, he gets to go home to this fine lady.

Oh, hey, didn't know this. That lucky so-and-so

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Bitcoins would never become important no matter what global crisis happened

They are only important if you want drugs

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Boris Galerkin posted:

TV IV never changes.
There are folks that watch TV who miss details or don't understand scenes because they watch casually and aren't paying close attention. Then there are people who obsessively look into every detail and rigidly dissect and discuss them on the Internet. TV IV is the rare intersection of people who pour over every detail while still missing everything and understanding none of it

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I liked whoever's theory it was that the lucid dream Elliot is experiencing is actually the 3 days we missed

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Wild Horses posted:

of all the things trump done, bombing a bunch of evil syrians is like, one of the better ones.

what is this what are you doing

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
I expect the show to stay consistently pretty good while occasionally disappearing up its own rear end all the way to the end, I'm on board I think

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
TV IV, never change

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
The writers are straight-up loving with the audience at this point and I kind of dig it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

T-man posted:

How is this a mixed feeling episode? The kid is totally another manifestation that'll crush Elliot when he realizes it was a way for him/Mr. Robot to avoid suicide. (The lesbian shoe scene + some of the self consciousness around gay manifesting in the lobby thanks to stereotype drug dealer.) He might've talked to Angela, but she's still seriously hosed up after doing something drat near unforgivable. And our once cleaned up hero has a big bag of morphine to get re addicted with. This is all just salt on the wound, made for worrying be Elliot going back to bad blackmail hacking habits.

ETA: STOP BEING OPTIMISTIC YOU FUCKS

Everything went a little farkakte for a while, but in the end humans actually perservere

• Locked thread