Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This show is good

Though I have no idea what this season is building up to or what the finale will be about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I noticed a greenscreen in at least one of the subway shots

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Fight Club is a good movie

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He aint got no disease, he's just a super genius

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Nah, that's aliens

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
he's a huge pussy and is abused by everyone he knows

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Every season there's a new persona reveal

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This is a good show. I hope psycholady and psychodude get together again next season. I want to see psycho couple back

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
He/she just made her believe

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I don't like it when the Swedish Tyrell talks to his danish wife in Swedish and her to him in Danish. It is very unrealistic as in reality, no one understands danish

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

waitwhatno posted:

They are talking Swedish? I thought it was supposed to be Dutch.

All these knockoff German languages sound the same to me, just a bunch of guttural sounds and hisses

Tyrell speaks Swedish, his wife speaks danish. The actors are also swedish and danish respectively. First time I heard him speak swedish took me by surprise because I don't usually expect my tiny language to appear in some big american show

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
People really need to stop using the word filler. This isn't some anime that needs to pace its animation budget. :rolleyes:

Scenes might happen that don't directly tie into the main plot, but they are not "filler". They're just scenes. They might be there to develop the characters or the setting but they always serve a purpose and in a high quality show like this, are usually still very entertaining

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

I really don't think White Rose was recalling a sister that doesn't exist, but rather just hiding the fact that he has an alter ego to an FBI agent.

Edit: content

I love the similarities someone posted about White Rose, Elliot, and their relationship with time. I never even considered that. I think it's great fun trying to figure out where this show and its story is going to go. Some of it is kind of confusing and it only made a bit of sense once I started reading this thread, but god drat does this thread dive head first into tvtrope forum territory.

I can see why that one guy was worried about people theory crafting a 17, 71 connection. :tinfoil:

But anyways, I think Joanna is an incredible character that completely blew me away. I've never seen a more cunning and loving surgical viper of character. Her eyes really help sell it. Cersi is a cold bitch of a character, but her demeanor doesn't hold a candle to the confidence and sheer willpower the character Joanna exudes. I'd be a hell of a lot more scared of being in her sights than Cersi.

Cersi would watch and smile as I got stabbed in the back by a cronie, Joanna would be expressionless as she whispered my worst fears into my ear and raked the knife down my spine, all the while burning my soul into oblivion with a point blank :stare:

Now I'm scared. :ohdear: someone hold me.

I agree, Joanna owns

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Well son, that's because anime is trash. It is an entire medium that evolved into creepy people making creepy shows for supercreeps, because it's the only way their creep cartoons make any money

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My conclusion is, it's probably angels or possibly dinosaurs who are behind all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Except Trump bombed a bunch of supervillains and Terry Colby poisoned a bunch of innocents

• Locked thread