Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

There was something wrong with this episode. Every scene was about two persons having a conversation, mostly about what I'd call uncomfortable truths. Even at the CTO nomination party. Also Mr. Robot appeared to someone else than Elliot and alone at that.

I can't shake the feeling that the structure of this episode is hinting at something larger... Something fundamentally disturbing? Perhaps about the things the characters perceive or we are led to believe they perceive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

precision posted:

Next season's twist will be that Angela is actually Price's daughter somehow.

e: poo poo I'm not sure I'm even kidding, then that layers his character because he knowingly killed off his mistress or whatever, maybe to hide her from his wife

I should probably stop writing fanfiction now

This definitely entered my mind as well this episode. Seems too samey for a reveal but still plausible.

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

Does anyone know what this blue painting is from episode (or two, I can't remember) ago?

I kinda want it as a print/wallpaper.

...I hope that doesn't make me a horrible megalomaniacal rear end in a top hat. :ohdear:

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

Posting this as a reply instead of edit to make sure the previous poster notices it.

I tried my luck with google again and ended up at this reddit thread. Sadly doesn't look like a known artist.

Dessel
Feb 21, 2011

I realized way late into the season that season 3 had started and let me just say:

The fifth episode has to be some sort of masterpiece in cinematography. I've never seen these kind of continuous/panning shots in TV before. I was actually moved how well it was shot, literally almost in tears. The episode in general is stellar and captures an incident like it perfectly. Probably my favourite tv series episode ever.

• Locked thread