Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Jesus gently caress that's gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It would have made no sense but I almost expected Shayla to show up at that table

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
This is a hell of a show

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Holy poo poo

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
What the gently caress

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm watching too but I tend no to livepost unless something crazy happens. I think the majority of people here watch it through VOD

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
gently caress yeah Joey Badass

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Hollismason posted:

I couldn't understand what he said to Elliot toward the end there. Something say Such and Such I did right.

Told Elliot he was going to get a letter in a couple days and to do what it said. He said that when Elliot saw White Rose to tell him that he did good

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Oh hey the internet was sort of right

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm not the first one here to get to this conclusion but I figure Scott Knowles is the one behind the phone calls. He hasn't really done anything this season beyond burning the money

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
My comcast guide is only showing one episode on Wednesday

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Now that the plan has been revealed I can finally say your theories all sucked and I'm glad that they didn't happen

EDIT: Somebody did say something about blowing up a building. Points to that guy

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I saw the white shirts and the white wall and was getting prepared for a drive by

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I really hope that they don't incorporate time travel into this show because that would be stupid

EDIT: To elaborate a bit it just feels like too much of a swerve in a show that has stayed pretty grounded outside of Elliot's mindfucks and the weirdness of whatever White Rose is doing. People here were convinced that the plan Tyrell was going to show Elliot was a time machine and I was relieved when it turned out that he just wanted to blow up a building

Dangerous Person fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jul 24, 2017

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Yeah, that was a brilliant use of Touch.

Dangerous Person posted:

I really hope that they don't incorporate time travel into this show because that would be stupid

EDIT: To elaborate a bit it just feels like too much of a swerve in a show that has stayed pretty grounded outside of Elliot's mindfucks and the weirdness of whatever White Rose is doing. People here were convinced that the plan Tyrell was going to show Elliot was a time machine and I was relieved when it turned out that he just wanted to blow up a building

I may or may not be eating a hat over this one

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Man, Bobby Cannavale is so loving good

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Next week looks fuckin nuts

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Open Source Idiom posted:

Is next week's episode going to be shot in a single take? Some of those angles, they looked like the kind of camera work you get when that happens.

They did make a point to mention that lack of commercials. I could see this show being ballsy enough to pull off an entire episode in one long take

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That was a hell of a Monday

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Hahahahaha Joey Badass is wearing his sunglasses because the eclipse hosed up his eyes

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

sticklefifer posted:

You know he was trolling people, right?

Was he? Cool, I like Joey Badass and didn't want him to be dumb

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I've been enjoying this season of Mr. Robot

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011