Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

chaosbreather posted:

Did anyone else get a Mind Forever Voyaging vibe from the Times Square scene?

Elliot's an AI and Tyrell is his creator. It all makes sense now. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Benson Cunningham posted:

Why is it dumb?

The psychiatrist outright talked about Elliot staying with his mom. Extending Elliot's hallucinations and delusions to the point where everything in his life is imaginary would basically wreck the show's ability to keep anyone invested in the overall narrative.

Pussy Cartel fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Jul 15, 2016

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I was half expecting everything to take a Matrix turn when White Rose showed up.

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
This was a really, really underwhelming finale. I guess I was expecting more answers, or at least answers that gave the episode some weight, but no. :geno:

• Locked thread