Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Next time I see that woman, I'm shooting her, and not in the knee.
Enjoyed that much more than I thought I would. I hope they can keep up this level for the entire show because "Finch: The Early Years" is kind of right up my alley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Next time I see that woman, I'm shooting her, and not in the knee.
If you pause and read the articles linked to Fun Society it appears that quite a few murders happened in the amusement park around when the last owner died, including at least one other also targeting a local business owner. I wonder if that's just flavor text or if it will pop back up. As for the ending (Elliot sanity/ending speculation) When Elliot enters Evil Bad Guy place it's raining outside and quite gray but when he reaches the top floor it's barely overcast. It's grasping at straws that will probably mean nothing but the drastic weather change might indicate one or the other is an Elliot delusion

• Locked thread