Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Dumb question: I have every episode of this show on my DVR, and I'm not sure I want to read a bunch of spoilery posts to find out if the opinion on this show is good or not. Is it still worth watching at this point? From the beginning to now? Or is it one of those shows like Glee where the thread is hate-watching and I should walk away after the first season?

I know this is a really awkward and subjective ask, but basically I want to know if it's good or not because my DVR is slowly collecting a lot of episodes of this show and I'll watch em eventually if you goons think it's great or clear out a shitload if not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread