Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

adrenaline_junket posted:

You're probably right with it being a puncturing of the amniotic sac, but there seemed a little too much blood on the implement for me to think of that... Just seemed so WTF when I watched it!

I thought the same thing but then (preview spoiler) it shows a newborn at the hospital

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
I liked the call back to Pulp Fiction. "I'm pretty fuckin far from OK".

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

Just heard they might be delaying the finale another week due to the continued shootings.

Where did you hear this? Everything I see says it's on.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Gooble Rampling posted:

Has it occurred to anyone that they may have edited the finale? I really hope it was only a respectful delay and not a delay-plus-edit. I guess we will see soon enough.

USA said they would not edit the episode and it would air complete.

https://twitter.com/whoismrrobot/status/636721568345886720

screech on the beach fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 3, 2015

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004
The person knocking on the door is Shayla and she's alive and well and wondering where he's been.

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Benson Cunningham posted:

I'm fully onboard with the theory that Elliot is in a mental institution right now.

-Day to day repetition of the same activities
-The church group meetings
-The way the lunch scenes are shot with waiters in all white (typical garb for tv mental institutions)
-His small bedroom where he keeps a journal
-The way he and Gideon sat at the table and Gideon couldn't follow him when he just got up and left
-The white head wrap is straight up something you would see TV mental asylum land
-Darlene saying she had seen him a few times but doesn't want to talk about it
-Continuing psychiatrist visits

The woman he thinks is his mom would be a nurse. Craig Robinson is likely a facility worker with access to his file, trying to take advantage of his skills.

I'm fairly certain it all fits.

This is very dumb and I really really hope it's not true. This show is way smarter than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screech on the beach
Mar 9, 2004

Elias_Maluco posted:

Good or bad, what does it have to do with Mr Robot?

It's a similar plot to Mr. Robot.

• Locked thread