Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
what the gently caress happened with this season?

super hacker is schizophrenic like no schizo ever acts.

stupid blonde acts stupid in every stupid way possible. revenge motives aside, it's stupid beyond belief.

chinese "she"-chinese was acting ridiculously.

2015 was apparently the worst timeline, where obama and fbi director gently caress-me-in-the-rear end comey or comedy or whatever position that dude held were motivated by... something?

it's the poo poo that gets me the worst. there's no real motive for any character acting the way they do for any action they perform. it just sort of... happens and you have to use your imagination.

i want every protagonist and antagonist to die because they're all the most idiotic things imaginable. i was actually hoping for angela and redhead_fbi_01 to die in a building explosion. and angela is my mom's first name.

**triggered as fck yo**

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
those stupid deaths.

"WE AW... WE AW THE CHINESE... WE LIEK TE HONOR... PERSONAL SACWIFICE SO BIG."

dude that's some ancient japanese lovely stereotype. gently caress this entire show right now.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

T-man posted:

Source your quotes please.

good meme from 201

this season was bad. really, really bad.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pepito sanchez fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Jan 15, 2018

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

Chadzok posted:

Here, I'll explain it to you.

It's actually because he's living in a simulation in the future and his mind is being hacked by his future self. It's not mental illness.

This makes more sense if you understand that she and Darlene are actually the same person.

This makes more sense if you understand that chinese and she-chinese are actually different people.

It's possible your mum is actually a time-travelling alternate reality version of Angela and you're confused because you're actually inside the show being manipulated by the Dark Army (from an alternate future).

legit, i'd be a lot more interested in this series if i had any clue this were the case. it's like how the movie "the matrix" was supposed to be a lot deeper, but wasn't before the creators thought most people wouldn't get it. i just don't think these writers has that kind of plan. gently caress, who knows? at this point, it's just some diarrhea spawned from steven's mind brought to life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

Feenix posted:

If by “gay” you mean “sane”? Then yes. Most of us are sane. You might need some time to acclimate.

memes work across time. you see, gay back then meant "kinda weird". now it's "sane". it's npt meant to be offensive. it's just supposed to be a joke. gay. get it? ok i will now leave tviv

• Locked thread