Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
well don't ever watch Narcos because the Colombian cartel guys speak 100% Mexican Spanish

that show sucks dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

timp posted:

Was that Babymetal?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYni6iVcRGc

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

timp posted:

I can't believe someone could compare this season to True Detective Season 2. That opinion is so wrong it's offensive to me

Frank Semyon: Never do anything out of hunger. Even eating.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Accretionist posted:

As much as I love Price's actor, exploding E-Corp headquarters and everyone inside would be a hell of an ending. It'd also give Whiterose the opportunity to urinate on another E-Corp CEO's grave. From a squatting position.

The squatting last time made me wonder if Whiterose is biologically female, and if her parents administered hormone therapy because sons have better lives and greater worth than daughters in mainland China.

Preview Chat: If the 'blow it up' theory is correct, maybe Tyrell helped them access more of E-Corp's IT infrastructure than we realized, allowing them to rig the replacement servers with explosives. There was a map with pins all over it and trucks being loaded.

^^I'm not confident in this theory but boy that'd loving rule. Obviously they'd require state sponsorship from China to pull that off but god drat.

You can read more about White Rose here: http://www.vulture.com/2015/09/bd-wong-mr-robot-whiterose-playing-transgender.html -- B.D. Wong :swoon:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

so nerds itt are complaining about the show yet they miss the '1984' symbolism completely? good job goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

timp posted:

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!

Is that from something or did they write it for this show?

go outside

• Locked thread