Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Elliot immediately accuses the audience of knowing the whole time, so I'm not sure it was intended to be a huge twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
That's great and all guys, but im not sure they'll end season 5 exactly the way I want, so I think I'm out.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
People saying this season isn't for them after one episode is pure distilled TVIV.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Yeah I always just assumed every time Elliot is in Ray's office, he's just in another part of the hospital/wherever because Ray is an employee there. Which makes sense why Ray could just drag him out and beat him up. He could be the head of security for all we know.

And the other thing from this episode that I think falls in line with Elliot being admitted somewhere, has already been mentioned. He always meets everyone at that exact same table.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
That part loving rules though?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I don't normally notice the weird shots on this show, but when Dom was talking to her boss in the hospital her drat nose was cut off the edge of the screen!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Tyrell = Elliot theory: Why would Joanna's lackey sit there while he tried to ping the cell phone and then tell him Wellick wouldn't be in that house.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Since Dom said they should round up Elliot, Darlene and Angela she must also think they are the same person?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

pepito sanchez posted:

those stupid deaths.

"WE AW... WE AW THE CHINESE... WE LIEK TE HONOR... PERSONAL SACWIFICE SO BIG."

dude that's some ancient japanese lovely stereotype. gently caress this entire show right now.

I like that your little quote is way more racist than that scene actually was, since you know, terrorists kill themselves for their cause regardless of race throughout history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The puppet thing was hilarious actually and really well read by Wellick’s actor.

• Locked thread