Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I wonder if Elliots court ordered therapy has something to do with his memory blackouts. As far as I know they haven't showed why he was ordered to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005

Harminoff posted:

He went on his own free will on the last visit and the therapist was surprised to see him considering the sessions were done, unless he had some other motive that time that I forgot.

I thought the show said the therapy was court ordered

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I half expected her to see Mr Robot

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
Silkroad 3.0 really? Kind of a let down. Though I liked the dred_pirate nod

The call is coming from inside the house

joebuddah fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Aug 4, 2016

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
If I recall correctly, Firefox has a tor extension/ plugin.

Has anyone checked the site address that they displayed on the show

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I'm not surprised. What better way to get the best Intel.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
Another thing I noticed to add to the institution is Elliot never pays for anything. He doesn't pay at the dinner, or pay his friend that got him the speed. Add that to we haven't seen the "controlling" mother. Rays dog could be real as pet therapy has real applications.
Now that I think about it, the only people he interacts with are Ray, his friend from the restaurant , Angela, Darlene and the group.

Also I may be forgetting something but the only places we have seen are the park, the kitchen table, the restaurant, group meeting place and now Rays place.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
Couldn't Angela have used the rubber ducky to execute the scripts/

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I think Price sees her as a pawn. He knows why she's there. He will give her information that will "help" her get back at those who wronged her family. But really she is just cleaning house for him.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I don't see Fight Club as a satire. I think it accurately portrayed the mentality of generation X in a pre-911 world.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
http://gibsoncomputers.vendecommerce.com/

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
Did anyone scan the qr codes on the flyers that were on the message board?

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
The rewards are from e-coin rewards.
https://e-coin.com

Finally got a reward! Though it is a ring tone

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I wonder if they are hinting at a hacker war. With the redbarn hack. Heres why:

The queen in the card is holding a red rose.
They call out whiterose

War of the Roses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
It's a hat finally got a real reward

• Locked thread