Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
The arcade is probably siphoning off power from the surrounding amusement park and any number of shell games are being played to cloak the theft and activity. There's probably some underpaid city worker half musing about why the loving Winder Wheel had a power spike the prior month but is being poo poo on by his bureaucratic chain of command and just decides, not my loving problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
This show has lifted so heavily from Fight Club, I'm hoping Mr. Robot IS real.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Anticipating a Dom/Eliot alliance because its obvious that the FBI is compromised by E Corp. They don't want the trail running to Angela and whatever the reactor conspiracy is.

I'm not convinced we're getting back to the shootout story-line next week either. Very tellingly, that lone cop car blew the crime scene and kept going across town, where some sore of chaos could be heard. I bet we cut back to the alternate story with Eliot and the other and we save the Dom/Darlene/Cisco for the final and maximum suspense.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Can somebody please explain the cantennae to me?

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Tiggum posted:

I swear every TV show thread has someone who's apparently never heard of Wikipedia asking if the season is over two episodes befor it actually is. :confused:

Wasn't it chasing the other dark army assassin?

Maybe. It was a 1st impression & I can kinda see it from the re-watch.

• Locked thread