Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Wait I'm suppose to put my paypal email address in this form? We should have a thread with codes in coupons....

Also, lol at them using paypal instead of bitcoins. My immersion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
What if Elliott is Tyler Durden?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Poor dog, who's going to watch him now?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Selachian posted:

It airs at 10 pm here and has a TV-14 rating, so yeah, on you, parent of 11-year-old.

It replays midday Saturday.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
He went on his own free will on the last visit and the therapist was surprised to see him considering the sessions were done, unless he had some other motive that time that I forgot.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

joebuddah posted:

I thought the show said the therapy was court ordered

It was however the mandate ended on episode 5 or 6 and he went to see her on his own at the end of episode 7. He kind of scared her as he was there early in the morning however she had a session with him before her first client came in and told her everything he knew about her and how she was lonely and he was lonely as well and wanted a way out of loneliness.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Aug 18, 2015

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Now that we know that Elliott is mr robot can I see video of him jumping out the window? Did he superman it? Did he lean over and fall? Did he sit on the ledge and fall backwards?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
So guesses at who was at Elliot's door?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Just got an email from mr. robot called "restart" opened it on my phone.

Kind of a dick move mr. Robot

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
idk I don't think it's intended cause it works fine on my computer but using my g4 and chrome it reboots after displaying some text.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
The new guy this season seems out of place. Weird character choice.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
In regards to alternate realities

“Mr. Robot” has always been interested in duality in its characters and structures. But this season it seems as if you’re getting into parallel universes.

We reveal more of Whiterose’s overall plan. It is still cryptic and still a mystery, but she clearly has an agenda and that agenda does involve parallel universes. The most powerful people in the world — not unlike a lot of people in our real world — go after these loftier goals because they can, because they have the money and the power to do so. In the “Mr. Robot” world there is a character who is fixated on this idea of parallel universes. Do they exist? And can she somehow find a way to harness that?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/11/arts/television/mr-robot-season-3-premiere-sam-esmail.amp.html

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I'm just waiting for when Elliot finds out that Joanna's kid is Mr. Robot's his and he and his sister have to take care of it.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Dang ecorp just gave out Amazon echo dots. I put in my info and was sold out by the time I hit confirm. (2 min after it went up)

No captcha so those went fast.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Oct 19, 2017

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
https://e-coin.com

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Yeah, that was actually made a few weeks ago. Reddit modified the dates.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I'll give this season 3 more episodes, but if it doesn't grab me by then I'm done

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Gobbeldygook posted:

I'm on Team Reality Simulation. Most likely White Rose has the technology to simulate a reality for someone so you can live in whatever world you want to live in (personal Matrix's) but I wouldn't rule out they discovered the world is a simulation and how to alter it.

How many episodes are in this season? Just eight?

So San Junipero?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Emails are delayed so good luck getting it if you are trying based off that.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Seems like Irving knew Elliott was up there as well

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Metropolis posted:

Actually it might have, not because The Dark Army did it but Elliot's bomb threat.

Wasn't that for the office building so that he could get back in?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Snak posted:

No. He said that his priority was the people who were going to die if he didn't stop the plan.

Oh yeah that's right.

Also,

CloFan posted:

That is a tasty looking burger https://www.red-wheelbarrow.com/

*Limit one hole punch per restaurant visit. Free milkshake cannot be redeemed during same visit as 10th punch.

lol.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
gently caress yeah I finally got something from e-coin!

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I'ma have the best burgers now! Hoodie would have been cool to get at least I wouldn't contemplate wearing that. To open the sauce or not?

I wonder who's sauce it's rebranding?

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 13, 2017

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Pretty messed up that Tyrell caused all those deaths (pretty sure he's the one who told Whiterose or Irving of Elliot's new plan) and he will probably walk free. (Agent Santiago was in on it and seemed worried about Tyrell getting caught.) At least that's how I read it.

Harminoff fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Nov 16, 2017

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

n.. posted:

Yeah it seems as if Mr. Robot didn't know about the 'real' plan and the 71 other buildings.

Which begs the question, did Tyrell? You'd think Mr. Robot would know if he knew.

Which begs the question, why did they need Tyrell at all? Or even Elliot/Mr. Robot at this point?

Pretty sure Elliot told Tyrell the new plan. He probably didn't tell Mr robot because he knew he wouldn't go see along with it.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Maybe there is a parallel universe/reset but Whiterose couldn't get the U.S. / Price behind it because they had no reason to, but now they do?

Or maybe Whiterose knows about us too and is just loving with us?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

It's a more common theory than you'd think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYAG9dAfy8U

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

rage-saq posted:

There’s parts about this that make sense, and I’m kind of thinking about this more now.

The part that kind of makes me think this has legs is the Angela’s mom death party scene where a few peculiar things happen. Mr Robot walks in to talk to Angela and she only asks about Elliot, ostensibly she is friends with Darlene too but we very specifically don’t see her and she doesn’t ask about her.

They are a few years apart which at that age is a lifetime.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Do people even use ringtones anymore?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Pretty nice package!

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Why would that have to be moved to the congo?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Get your e-coin water bottles!

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

:respek:

This will be the reason I finally make a Twitter account, thanks!

Good luck! Just know that you will now get a message every time they tweet, so be prepared to get 10ish messages a day and hoping it's the one.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I like the scene where they just magically drop all of his poo poo off in front of his house.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
I did like the part where he walks out of the movie theatre and going "they didn't just do that, did they?" (See a movie about time travel, walk out and he time traveled himself)

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

SpaceAceJase posted:

Where was Elliot's scar from the surgery, when he stripped off for that drug dealer?

Yeah there has to be something to this. No scar from the gunshot?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
They are like 4 years apart. Pretty huge at that age.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Guy at the movie theatre saw the kid though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Angela is falling harder then the mom in requiem for a dream :(

• Locked thread