Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

So uh, I'm having some issues- I'm having this issue too, I can't access any commands with my army. You can't really see it, and that's the issue, it's just behind the province banners. How do I change that?

Also localization problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

I got tired of struggling with ironman and wanted to dick around with Incas. I wish I had done ironman because it's 1640 and europe does not have its poo poo together. It may be endlessly amusing that it takes my army over a year to march across my borders, but I still wanted to know what the gently caress was up with the new world coming to stomp me in.

Tagged over to the old world and I think my game is broken.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Nah, I'm just an idiot. AnoHito had it right-An old mod that breaks up china was on and it did not enjoy the new provinces in Asia. Timeline was great though and I didn't even know that feature existed.

• Locked thread