Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Elotana posted:

The ledger is so stupid I don't even bother with it. I tried to minmax my estates by putting nobles where there was high base manpower only it sorts the column alphabetically instead of numerically so a province with 900 mans appears before a province with 2,000 mans (or if you reverse it, 2,000 mans province before 4,000 mans province)
You know you can sort columns in the ledger, right? Just click the name of what you want to sort by.

The ledger is insanely useful, since it can give you exact troop numbers and manpower levels of every single country. It's so good that it is locked in most multiplayer games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

spectralent posted:

More dumb questions:

I sold condotierri to Savoy, but it turns out I keep control of them, so is there any reason to actual go fight and lose the manpower?

I have a decision to, I think, basically begin the inquisition: My southern states turn catholic but get some nasty looking maluses. If I don't I get religious tolerance. I really don't know enough about religions to know what the smart play is here.
Also condottieri battles give you more prestige and army tradition.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Mountaineer posted:

If any goons still do multiplayer, I'd love to join in. I never could do it before because of my work schedule, but things are different now.

deathbagel posted:

I actually belong to the Steam group already, but the games don't quite synch up with my schedule :(

Join the Discord, we never use the Steam group for anything these days. https://discord.gg/0Xj0w8YosFujejqw

Even if none of the games fit your schedule now, only the Saturday game is always at the same time. Others are at various times.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Anybody interested in trying out all the crazy new custom nation options in multiplayer? If so, there's a weekly game starting July 13th. Our regular Saturday game may also be doing custom nations at some point, if Thursday doesn't work for you. Post: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773305&pagenumber=21#post473997591

Orbs fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jul 7, 2017

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Europa Universalis IV: COME ON AND JAM, AND WELCOME TO ISLAM

• Locked thread