Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug
Ugh, I have everything but Common Sense ( :v: ) but I'm too broke to buy it. guess I'll have to wait til I find a new job :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug

axeil posted:

edit: And then Wiz came in to the "For the Love of God, Lower the Coring Cost" thread and left a great reply that just got them angrier:

Wait, I'm gonna need a link to that, I love game forums rage.

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Pillbug
Man, EU4 has so much complicated poo poo going on now, I'm confused :( Used to be my go-to 'Play around while I'm on a Netflix binge' game, but now there's estates and other new stuff that I don't understand (I was never good at the game to begin with, mind. I still have no idea how to evaluate what buildings to buy and where, for example). Has the tutorial been updated with all this new stuff, or do I need to settle in for some LPs?

E: And even if the tutorials are actually good now, suggestions for a recent mechanics/tutorialish LP would be appreciated. Preferably someone who doesn't have an obnoxious as hell voice.

Lprsti99 fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Nov 4, 2016

• Locked thread