Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carver
Jan 14, 2003

I tried a few times to get a Byzantium game going, I guess I just have to restart if Venice or the Ottomans declare on me before 1449?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Funny enough I already have the achievement I think. I never did finish a game out though so I think doing that for once would be fun.

Despite putting a million hours into EU2 and 3 and playing 4 quite a bit I'm still quite terrible at the game most of the time too, so it's never easy sailing for me even after growing a bit.

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

I haven't really followed Rights Of Man too much but I just bought it and I've noticed there's still classifications like "Western" and "Eastern"

Do these still have any effect in the new systems?

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Oh right, I should've known that. Thanks!

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

From playing around with this game and a burgundy one in 1.19, the AI loves to march toward your unfortified "backend" areas.

I've run roughshod over multiple armies getting caught in this.

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Oh so is that how it works then?

I didn't mention it because to be honest I don't understand what zone of control forts project now, but for the record he marched from Mandla > Raipur > Bastar.

So I guess he was able to walk along my unfortified east coast from there.

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

I think if you have coloured wasteland on the name will go over it, I seem to remember noticing that not too long ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

haha that video by Jake is amazing

I'm interested to see where he takes the game now, this expansion looks really neat to me.

• Locked thread