Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Urge to ragequit.....rising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EXAKT Science posted:

imgay I can't be scum with Hal.

How do you know Hal isn't a disguiser?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

imgay posted:

How do you know Hal isn't a disguiser?

Are you being serious right now?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No, I was just trying to look cool instead of flounder over my mistake

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Asiina posted:

I guess we just wait and see if anyone scumrushes to hammer EXAKT. If not then it's either Sam or EXAKT, in which case I'll believe Sam. EXAKT confirmed that Sam really is a tracker and if Sam is a scum tracker and happened to catch the guy also going to the same place as the NK then that kind of luck deserves to win.

See you all in a day!

I'm not too sure waiting is very fruitful unless we have something meaningful to discuss; surely the scum aren't going to turbo if they know we're going to vote him eventually. So, in the interest of being productive:

- If EXAKT is scum, who does everyone think is his bud?

- EXAKT, who do you think we should dunk instead of you?

I don't think Sam/EXAKT is a reasonable scumteam, so that leaves imgay and Asiina as scumbuds. I dont think it's impossible that Asiina could be GF, but I think EXAKT/imgay is more likely.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Thinking about it more, I felt like Hal was the towniest player yesterday. Hard to believe an n1 investigation of him.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If EXAKT and Sam are both town then scum have to be Morn and imgay. They've both been here at the same time to scumrush the vote, and I don't see Morn as scum, so one of EXAKT and Sam has to be scum and I pick EXAKT.

I've been thinking about setup spec as well, and 2 scum in a 7 player game is balanced against town from a pure numbers standpoint so I doubt scum would have something as strong as a tracker or a watcher, and without that Sam couldn't have known that EXAKT visited Hal, so once again that makes me think EXAKT. I think the other scum then is imgay. I imagine scum are 2 goons or possibly a godfather and a goon.

##vote EXAKT

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Mornacale posted:

I'm not too sure waiting is very fruitful unless we have something meaningful to discuss; surely the scum aren't going to turbo if they know we're going to vote him eventually. So, in the interest of being productive:

- If EXAKT is scum, who does everyone think is his bud?

- EXAKT, who do you think we should dunk instead of you?

I don't think Sam/EXAKT is a reasonable scumteam, so that leaves imgay and Asiina as scumbuds. I dont think it's impossible that Asiina could be GF, but I think EXAKT/imgay is more likely.

I'm leaning most towards imgay at the moment, but I honestly don't want to rule out the possibility of your copclaim being a gambit and you/Asiina being a scumteam.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't believe you EXAKT so I'm voting for you. sorry if this loses game
##vote EXAKT Science

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
welp

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Mexico

Rodrigo walked to the middle of the island, he held a very special doll.
It was his destiny to cleanse the island but they wouldn't make it easy for him.

The spirits that infested the place were strong and evil.

He had spent years performing the necessary incantations and practicing his techniques.

Dark spirits rose up around him but he calmly , slowly walked towards the center with his eyes closed chanting.

They could not touch him.

He hung the doll from the tree and there was a blinding flash.

The spirits flooded up into the heavens and the island became peaceful once again.

Exakt Science - Scum aligned Godfather, Rolecop, 1 shot Jailer was cleansed on D2!

You are The Island of Dolls in Mexico!

Don Julian Santana was the caretaker of this island and it is said he found a girl that drowned in the surrounding waters. Shortly after a doll was floating the the water and he hung it in the trees to show respect and support the girl’s spirit. For 50 years, until he drowned in the same waters, he continued hanging dolls and now it is a tourist attraction that visitors keep adding to.

You are SCUM and win when you control the vote.

It is now N2! 24 hours to get actions in

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
There were no deaths in the night!

It is now Day 3!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (4): Asiina, imgay, Mornacale, Samfucius

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 15th, 2015 at 10:30 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Get rekt.

I'm the doctor. I protected Sam.

##vote imgay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm vanilla. Why would you vote me? Morn is obviously scum at this point. I wouldn't have hammer godfather at lylo if I was scum.
##vote mornacle

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Asiina, invite. I tracked imgay and he went nowhere

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Mafia edit: unvote

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

##vote mornacle

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##unvote

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hmm, could be a ninja, but then why would they have had EXAKT do the kill.

It must be Morn then, but strange that there's no cop in this game.

1 Town 1-shot BP
1 Town Doctor
1 Town Tracker
2 Town Vanilla

vs

1 Scum Godfather/Roleblocker/1-shot Jailer
1 Scum ????

That's a very overpowered scum team no matter what the other scum is and also that's a godfather with no cop.

This whole thing feels fishy.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
morn claimed cop day 1, but he was never attack which I think is super suspicious. He also never voted for exact, even though he bussed him hard most of day 1and 2

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Small games go fast, its like lylo day 2, pretty spooky

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

This proves it to me, I was pretty sure you weren't scum asiina and the fact that you haven't hammered proves it to me. Vote, imgay is definitely town and so am I. If you are town you will vote. If you are scum you will also vote, but I believe your early day claim. I think morn is just waiting to die.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Perhaps....2spooky.

Man, Morn claiming cop when he was on a team with a godfather makes even less sense.

Is there even another scum?

Maybe the scum don't know each other and that's how it's balanced in town's favour.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

So who do you think is scum, asiina? You are confirmed as far as I can tell.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I dunno, there's inconsistencies everywhere.

if I'm scum then there is no doctor and I can safely hammer to win. If you are scum then you withheld the nightkill last night and outed your scumbuddy for basically no reason. I think we're both fairly confirmed by our actions.

If Morn is scum then he claimed cop when he was on a team with a godfather, and should have known there was another cop, but then there actually is no cop.

If imgay is scum then he must be a ninja, but then why have the Godfather do the kill. It could have been a 1-shot ninja though which he used last night.

I'm really torn here cause Morn's actions make no sense as scum either from his own view or from a setup view. I still think it's imgay even though you tracked him going nowhere.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I will ##unvote but if it is imgay wby wouldn't he hammer morn?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Oh poo poo he already voted morn, pardon me that was dumb.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm literally only vanilla town.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Okay how about ##vote nolynch

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asiina posted:

If EXAKT and Sam are both town then scum have to be Morn and imgay. They've both been here at the same time to scumrush the vote, and I don't see Morn as scum, so one of EXAKT and Sam has to be scum and I pick EXAKT.

I've never even been voting on a bad lynch target this entire game. I didn't bandwagon onto somber.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Yeah I am going to trust imgay, so help me God. ##vote mornacle

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Everyone needs to fullclaim, just to make sure we totally know what's up.

Here's mine: I am a cop with a 1-shot hide. I hid last night.

So, we have two possible scenarios:
1) Samfucius is the final scum, and he tried to kill me last night.
2) imgay is scum ninja and he tried to kill either Sam or I last night.

As I said yesterday, it's tough to believe Sam would hard bus EXAKT like that, so I lean toward imgay. Plus that gives a nice sort of symmetry: town has a cop and a tracker, scum has one member immune to each.

If we no-dunk today, then almost certainly Asiina will die tonight. In that case I will know for sure who the final scum is, and it'll be up to the last town to trust me and dunk them instead of me. If that town is Sam, he can track me to my cop target and verify me. There's a small chance I'll die, in which case Asiina will have to decide who the last scum is. There's also a non-zero chance that Asiina can block the kill, in which case I'll once again know who the final scum is.

So, basically, if we no-dunk then we go into 3-player LYLO tomorrow with at least one confirmed town, and perhaps two. Scum can't withhold because I will catch them, and Sam will either confirm me (as town) or put the two of us in a thunderdome (which would confirm imgay). So as far as I can tell, the correct play is to no-dunk.

##vote no dunk

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Thinking more. If we no-dunk and the scum is imgay, then he can't kill Asiina because Sam will verify me, so Asiina will definitely live and has a 50/50 shot to prevent the kill. Probably imgay would target Sam, in case Asiina can't target the same player twice in a row, but then if she can that opens up a whole WIFOM thing. In any event, we end up with Asiina living and possibly us ending up with 3 confirmed town alive.

Sam and I, if we're scum, have more options, though none of them give us a better shot than being in a Thunderdome by the end of the game. Ultimately, there's no way to verify that either of us actually has the ability we've claimed, so there's no particular reason for either of us to choose a kill for any reason other than to try not to catch Asiina's protect and to set up a Thunderdome with the most sympathetic possible 3rd player.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
In the event that we no-dunk and both Sam and I survive the night, I should report my action before Sam. If he's the scum, it won't matter, but if he's the town then it would help confirm me.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
One issue with my plan would be if there's no NK and both Asiina and I target the same player. Then Sam would be unable to verify whether I actually copped that player or I was scum trying to NK them. But that would still narrow things down to just me and one other player, instead of three possible scum.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

imgay posted:

morn claimed cop day 1, but he was never attack which I think is super suspicious. He also never voted for exact, even though he bussed him hard most of day 1and 2

I guess I better respond to this, since we're in MYLO. By the time I got into thread on d2 of the game, we already had a guilty result on EXAKT, but it was from the player who was my top scum pick if Somber was town. Before I was ready to vote, the one person who I strongly believed as town said we should wait, so when I became sure I wanted to vote him I held off. I had asked some questions for people to discuss, so I got off, and then within an hour and a half we had a hammer.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Full claim is vanilla town as i said before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if a tracker would see someone visit a hider.

Anyway, I am fine no lynching, there's no harm in it. We might as well be honest with our actions too. I'll protect Sam so that he can get a track result to confirm Morn cause that's more important than a doctor alive in LYLO. Morn can investigate imgay and Sam will track him. If Morn goes anywhere else, he's scum. If imgay dies, Morn is scum. If I die or Morn dies then it's imgay. EZPZ.

##vote no lynch

• Locked thread