Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I remember reading about this game in magazines when I was a kid and thinking it looked awesome. A sword fighting game where you have complete control over your sword and can slash it in any direction? gently caress yeah! Then my friend got a copy at some point (I think the full game was on some PC gaming magazine's cover disc a couple of years after release) and I found out that the actual game didn't exactly live up to how I had imagined it earlier. It was wonky, ugly and frustrating.

Gotta love that 90s animation. :allears: Especially the kobolds carrying the crate, holy poo poo.

edit:

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Jun 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread