Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
who likes eating and doesnt give a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
get between me and my food? oh boy, youre in for a bad surprise

pig slut lisa

irl is good

/raises paw

dogcrash truther

whats up, big eater?

dogcrash truther
welcome to the big eat club. bird-biters gtfo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

just stuffin my face, not a care in the world. except what's in the fridge!

beer pal

they always say i must have a hollow leg. i say back, you better hope it's hollow, cus im gonna use it to kick your rear end if you dont give me some more food.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

dogcrash truther
welcome to my house. i call it "the fridge" because its a big fridge. the basement is the freezer. the living room is the crisper. when you ring my doorbell, you get ice.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

when i was younger they called me "the conveyor belt" cause as one hand was putting food in my mouth, the other was reaching for more food. left, right, left, right...i could go all day. still do, in fact. but they don't call me "the conveyor belt" anymore. because i ate them. hungry boy!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

beer pal posted:

they always say i must have a hollow leg. i say back, you better hope it's hollow, cus im gonna use it to kick your rear end if you dont give me some more food.

City of Glompton

I put my dinner under a magnifying glass so everyone thinks I'm a big eater, but in reality I can only consume normal portions :(

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

dogcrash truther posted:

welcome to my house. i call it "the fridge" because its a big fridge. the basement is the freezer. the living room is the crisper. when you ring my doorbell, you get ice.

dogcrash truther

pig slut lisa posted:

when i was younger they called me "the conveyor belt" cause as one hand was putting food in my mouth, the other was reaching for more food. left, right, left, right...i could go all day. still do, in fact. but they don't call me "the conveyor belt" anymore. because i ate them. hungry boy!

mfw i realize i've eaten my family again

google THIS

I eat so much gbs made a megathread about me

dogcrash truther

City of Glompton posted:

I put my dinner under a magnifying glass so everyone thinks I'm a big eater, but in reality I can only consume normal portions :(

eating big is a state of mind

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Protip to maximize your food input: when you finish a bag of chips or pretzels, there's always leftover crumbs that you can't be bothered to eat. Save up a few bags, it only takes a day or two, then take all the crumbs and compress them in your large, powerful hands. Hands strengthened from years of power meals. Throw them in the oven. My friend you've created a new snack, and possibly a new food movement

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

hey big eaters

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm big, but I only occasionally eat. how do I fit in?

GEExCEE

I m pretty loving hungry rn. who else could go for some Big EAts?

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

I m pretty loving hungry rn. who else could go for some Big EAts?

haha u know me. i 'm always up for eats: the bigger, the better

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm big, but I only occasionally eat. how do I fit in?

itsw not about how big you are, its about the size of the eats

GEExCEE

one thing ive learned in a lifetime of Big Eating: I dont give a gently caress about crumbs!!

i am he

beer pal posted:

dogcrash truther
i'm very fit, because i work out a lot, which allows me to eat a lot. i eat all right, and i eat big.

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

haha u know me. i 'm always up for eats: the bigger, the better

dogcrash truther
if i dont have to tilt my head to take in all my food, if my peripheral vision isnt entirely blocked by comestibles, i dont consider myself to really be eating big. "if it fits in my sight, it's just a small bite" - big eaters saying

GEExCEE

dont let anyone peer pressure you into eating more or less than you really want to. Not everyone is cut out to be a BIg Eater and that.s okay - more food for us! ! ! :D

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I had an apple for lunch, but it was a big apple. gently caress yeah, big eater in tha house!

beer pal

at thanksgiving, the family knows by now they gotta make two turkeys if they want me to show up. they can be vegetarian all they want but its a hell-no for me.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

dogcrash truther
when i wasa kid, if i didnt get enough to eat i'd get weak, and after a couple of weeks i'd almost die. that's when i knew i was destined to be a big eater

dogcrash truther
some big eaters are born, some big eaters are made. we each have our own big eating "story" or, "journey" if you will

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

when i wasa kid, if i didnt get enough to eat i'd get weak, and after a couple of weeks i'd almost die. that's when i knew i was destined to be a big eater

lol

joke_explainer

dogcrash truther posted:

joke_explainer

After the first bite? I was hooked. One way or another, I always knew eating would be involved in my life for the rest of it.

City of Glompton

breakfast

lunch

dinner

dessert

City of Glompton

forgot to pack a snack tho so I'm grumpy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

City of Glompton posted:

forgot to pack a snack tho so I'm grumpy

We've all been there :smith:

joke_explainer

I use to think I had a big appetite because I could eat 12 wings or so in a sitting. I mostly ordered 6. I went with a dude from a P&P rpg thing a few years ago though, and he had 24 wings. And was like 'aren't we going to get some tots or something?' I knew then and there I was small time.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i was bullied daily as a child. "lunch time is over," the cafeteria workers would say. "a growing boy like you needs to go out and run around with his friends." i couldn't stand the cruelty. they gave and they took away, over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
just had a pb&j. the "peanut butter" was whole unshelled peanuts, the jelly was a portuguese man o war, and the bread was couch cushions

• Locked thread