Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland

by XyloJW
I once took a whole box of spaghetti cooked it and ate it in one sitting...

My greatest shame / accomplishment.

That alone wasn't enough so I added a poo poo ton of vegetables and other stuff to it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

dogcrash truther posted:

[Front of shirt] I'M A BIG
[Back of shirt] EATER

----------------

verily carefree

I only eat big things. Grapefruit. Watermelon. Entire loaf of bread. Slice of worlds biggest pizza. Etcetera.

google THIS

tada posted:

I only eat big things. Grapefruit. Watermelon. Entire loaf of bread. Slice of worlds biggest pizza. Etcetera.

you have to swallow them whole though, if you take bites the big things become a bunch of small things

pig slut lisa

irl is good

who else ate big today?

(me-->) :D :respek: ? (<--you?)

Piso Mojado

I'm a light, responsible eater actually, but I hate my life.

Piso Mojado

pig slut lisa posted:

who else ate big today?

(me-->) :D :respek: ? (<--you?)

not me, fatty

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:gonk:

weird

by zen death robot
delete the last page, and then goldmine

----------------

Bwee
delete BYOB and the BYOB goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
I'm still kinda young, meaning my metabolism hasn't dropped yet. I can eat whatever I want, and am actually trying to gain weight because I am underweight for a female of my height. However, any day now, my metabolism is going to drop and I am going to eat a .15 lB hot dog and gain 16 lBs. It is going to be awesome for the first day, because I will be a healthy weight, but I feel as if it'll get old once I hit 300 lBs.

I was gonna post something gross, but I realized that I shouldn't, and decided not to. I'm trying.

• Locked thread