Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Attack monkey! Monkey attack!
What is the best time you had, and the most loving insane thing you saw

And if any furries are reading this what do you wanna tell them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

OP, would you say your experiences were more relative to the groups you were with, or the fandom as a whole? I'm not gunna lie, I know a bunch of furries and most of them (just most, not all :v:) just seem like nerds with a weird but harmless hobby. I'm sure there are plenty of nazi horsefucker types out there but I'd at least hope that around most of em that poo poo would get you crucified.

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Camrath posted:

I've always been fascinated by social demographics in general. Would love to chat more about this off-forum or in PM. :)

Are you comfortable sharing any offsite contact info? I wouldn't mind talking to you about some of this poo poo and sharing some stuff I've seen, but I'm cheap and don't have plat for PMs :v:

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

Camrath posted:

'Better Days' by Jay Naylor. I read it years ago, stopped after he had his tween sibling characters loving in it. Seem to recall some weird racial poo poo in it too.

Yup. All the black people were hyenas and crazy.

Morshu
Sep 30, 2009

I saw him. He was hated by pretty much everyone. What a loving tool. :furcry:

• Locked thread