Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I've always wondered if there were people who enjoyed furrydom but otherwise lead normal lives. You always hear about out and out weirdos, I'm wondering about Ted, who showers, dresses normal and holds down a job and then maybe takes in a convention a few times a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
For any curious about Nekobe, the F Plus Podcast did a reading about him in their 100th episode. It's still one of my favorite readings they've ever done.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
A comment: I work at a school. They needed someone to dress in a mascot costume for the school pep rally, and o volunteered.

Holy hell I thought I was going to die. However hot you think it was, it was worse. I had to cock the head funny to be able to breathe, because I'm sure I was low on oxygen in that helmet. I took the head off later, away from the kids, and I had sweated so hard that it looked like I came up from under water. My ponytail was soaked to the tip, and it was long enough to stick out of the helmet. The school wouldn't spring for a helmet with a fan, but I'm not sure that would have helped. I think it would have just blown hot carbon dioxide and sweat in my face.

So whenever I see furries in big rear end suits, I pretty much wonder how they're still alive.

Also the fifth graders tried to beat me up.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I was an eagle, so I had wings and didn't have to worry about gloves, but I did have big cartoon feet. I was supposed to navigate some stairs, but I was like "nope" and found another way around. Otherwise, I had to shuffle a bit, but was fine. The feet and the suit didn't quite line up, and some kid guessed who I was later by my socks.

Also,

Bitter Mushroom posted:

thats what you get for having a ponytail

I'm a girl you asshat.

• Locked thread